THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Spoiler [+]
Well damn they really going off book if that spoiler's true. Guess they'll do without Sophia for the rest of the story and exclude what she does in the comic or just bring in another little girl to do w/e she does in the comic.

Spoiler [+]
Well damn they really going off book if that spoiler's true. Guess they'll do without Sophia for the rest of the story and exclude what she does in the comic or just bring in another little girl to do w/e she does in the comic.

Man you dudes is straight ruining crap for the rest of us...

Yes I know the stuff is in the spoiler, but if you put that sh.. there you know damn well every single one is going to click it and see what it is.

Also, what xandau one posted whether it's prediction or not seems true depending if you clicked the spoiler a couple of posts up.

Please only read the spoiler below if you've clicked the spoiler up a couple of posts by infinite... otherwise move along!

Spoiler [+]
If you clicked on the spoiler it looks as though Sophia is infront of the barn or coming out of it

Man you dudes is straight ruining crap for the rest of us...

Yes I know the stuff is in the spoiler, but if you put that sh.. there you know damn well every single one is going to click it and see what it is.

Also, what xandau one posted whether it's prediction or not seems true depending if you clicked the spoiler a couple of posts up.

Please only read the spoiler below if you've clicked the spoiler up a couple of posts by infinite... otherwise move along!

Spoiler [+]
If you clicked on the spoiler it looks as though Sophia is infront of the barn or coming out of it

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE COMICS AND PLAN ON DOING SO DO NOT CLICK THE SPOILERS.

As some have stated, they have somewhat strayed away from the comics, but there is still room for some events to happen including the spoiler posted above. BTW, From my understanding that pic of Sophia is PS'd.

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE COMICS AND PLAN ON DOING SO DO NOT CLICK THE SPOILERS.

As some have stated, they have somewhat strayed away from the comics, but there is still room for some events to happen including the spoiler posted above. BTW, From my understanding that pic of Sophia is PS'd.

Didn't know there was a thread for the comics
pimp.gif

In lnfinite35 Spoiler the shirts dont even look the same. In least I'm hoping they not matching, smh

In lnfinite35 Spoiler the shirts dont even look the same. In least I'm hoping they not matching, smh

If you click on the spoiler that is your fault.

I think one unified thread is good enough.  We can talk about the comic/book all we want, we don't know about the direction the writers/producers/directors will take this show in.

Things that didn't happen in the book, well one major plot point is in the book there was no trek to the Center for Disease control.  There's more I can pick apart, and I've only read one chapter.  Especially characters that are in the book but are not in the tv show and vice versa.

If you click on the spoiler that is your fault.

I think one unified thread is good enough.  We can talk about the comic/book all we want, we don't know about the direction the writers/producers/directors will take this show in.

Things that didn't happen in the book, well one major plot point is in the book there was no trek to the Center for Disease control.  There's more I can pick apart, and I've only read one chapter.  Especially characters that are in the book but are not in the tv show and vice versa.

relax guys.

its only a prediction.

i've been watching movies and tv long enough to be able to make educated guesses.
i also made one for Sons of Anarchy like 4 weeks ago that is coming true, minus one detail.

***and by the way.....sophia's shirt is exactly the same in that spoiler. she has her shoulder poking out the right side which would twist the shirt. its a full rainbow shirt, before and after in those photos.***

relax guys.

its only a prediction.

i've been watching movies and tv long enough to be able to make educated guesses.
i also made one for Sons of Anarchy like 4 weeks ago that is coming true, minus one detail.

***and by the way.....sophia's shirt is exactly the same in that spoiler. she has her shoulder poking out the right side which would twist the shirt. its a full rainbow shirt, before and after in those photos.***

I don't think it is imperative to split the topics to the show from the comic...the story lines are divergent enough, but it also makes A LOT of sense not to talk about things in the comics that are going to happen unless you do it in spoilers (as they are being discussed in relation to the TV series especially).
I've gone through this entire comic book series twice and I'm still surprised at time during the program.  I think one thing that I like about Robert Kirkman is that he will kill anyone at any time.  Don't put that past him at all.  Not one single character in this program is indispensable to the series, not one, he does this in the comics and I don't see him changing his ways in the TV series now that he has his hands all over it, which may prove to be a good thing or a bad thing.  I, personally miss the cinematic presentation Darabont brought to the TV series, but that's just me.

Regarding @Infinite35's spoiler...if this is true it changes the dynamic of the entire story line and the arc in general.  He has stayed relatively close to the arc so far, but if this happens it throws a wrench in quite a few things.

One major difference for me so far in the TV series as opposed to the comics is that I agree more with Shane's approach on the TV series than I do with Rick's, it's totally opposite in the comic for me.

Shane it calculating albeit ruthless, but the world they are living in will not suffer anything less that ruthless S.O.B.'s  Rick has been getting caught up too much in being the "great savior".

I really hope the series picks up soon...there really isn't much of a story being told at this point, just things dragging themselves out and it is becoming very disappointing...if they put the comics on the screen this show would be much more popular, IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom