THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I love how the bunz is getting spread around now... realistically that would be a huge factor during an apocalypse

Procreation of the species.
I would have been on it from day 1, finally A LOGICAL reason to have sex with a complete stranger, Atleast I would argue it that way
laugh.gif

I hate when ppl post their predictions as fact. Happened once in here already and a lot in the BB thread.

I hate when ppl post their predictions as fact. Happened once in here already and a lot in the BB thread.

We took a whole half season of finding sophia. If something doesn't change by next episode, I wish cancelation on them.

We took a whole half season of finding sophia. If something doesn't change by next episode, I wish cancelation on them.

Originally Posted by lnfinite35

Not confirmed. It was found on somebody's tumblr. I saw it on Comicbookmovie.com

Can you edit your post and throw a warning up there anyways? It needs a really big warning
laugh.gif
I was about to rage... mostly since the whole Breaking Bad finale with Gus spoiler thing turned out to be true, and you cant be too safe anymore.

Originally Posted by lnfinite35

Not confirmed. It was found on somebody's tumblr. I saw it on Comicbookmovie.com

Can you edit your post and throw a warning up there anyways? It needs a really big warning
laugh.gif
I was about to rage... mostly since the whole Breaking Bad finale with Gus spoiler thing turned out to be true, and you cant be too safe anymore.

I just got done reading Chapter 1: Days Gone By...

Sort of like how they strayed from the original story on some things, but not others.

Spoiler [+]
  Carl killing Shane,
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I just got done reading Chapter 1: Days Gone By...

Sort of like how they strayed from the original story on some things, but not others.

Spoiler [+]
  Carl killing Shane,
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom