THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

I don't think Herchel knew Sophia was there...

I mean how could he... it's not like her knew her or what she looked like before hand or before she became a walker.

Shane is bossing up though and I agree that dude Rick just needs to man the F up already.

Also, I missed the first couple of minutes... what happened with Shane and Rick now that Rick knows that Whori was banging him?

I mean how could he... it's not like her knew her or what she looked like before hand or before she became a walker.

Shane is bossing up though and I agree that dude Rick just needs to man the F up already.

Also, I missed the first couple of minutes... what happened with Shane and Rick now that Rick knows that Whori was banging him?

Shane is that dude man
pimp.gif

Even without seeing the spoiler, you had a feeling Sophia was gonna walk out.

Dope way to end until Feb

Shane is that dude man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Confused with this as well

They got into an argument then Rick tells him that Lori's pregnant

Confused with this as well

They got into an argument then Rick tells him that Lori's pregnant

Shane got Rick out of the Herschel propaganda. These fools go out there and catch Walkers and bring them back like they're wildlife? Get outta here w/ that! Rick looked so stupid 
laugh.gif
It's a cold-blooded world out there now and Shane gave Rick and Herschel a reality check. This will probably make Daryl revert back to the "Screw the world" mentality he had before this Sophia search had him going soft too

Shane got Rick out of the Herschel propaganda. These fools go out there and catch Walkers and bring them back like they're wildlife? Get outta here w/ that! Rick looked so stupid 
laugh.gif
It's a cold-blooded world out there now and Shane gave Rick and Herschel a reality check. This will probably make Daryl revert back to the "Screw the world" mentality he had before this Sophia search had him going soft too

Shane trying to convince Lori that Rick ain't %%# 
tired.gif

Dale knows Shane is full of it and killed Otis.. Dale is my dude

Shane's rant was needed tho.. Only way they could move on. I knew
88888 was in that barn.
laugh.gif

Shane trying to convince Lori that Rick ain't %%# 
tired.gif

Dale knows Shane is full of it and killed Otis.. Dale is my dude

Shane's rant was needed tho.. Only way they could move on. I knew
88888 was in that barn.
laugh.gif

He must have known though,  he knew they were looking for a little girl.  A stray zombie kid in his barn wouldn't be that hard to connect
to one that went missing not to far from his farm, plus he knew everyone else in the barn. 

I figure if Shane hadn't flown off the handle, once everyone knew about the barn, and Rick worked it out for them to stay

Herschel would have shown them the girl.

He must have known though,  he knew they were looking for a little girl.  A stray zombie kid in his barn wouldn't be that hard to connect
to one that went missing not to far from his farm, plus he knew everyone else in the barn. 

I figure if Shane hadn't flown off the handle, once everyone knew about the barn, and Rick worked it out for them to stay

Originally Posted by shogun

Yeah it was definitely sad.  I forgot who it was at first, thinking who is that random little girl.
I wonder if we're going to see that father and son Rick first met when this season continues?  They've been off the show for a long time now.  I want to see what they've been up to.

yeah, I'm expecting them to turn up next half looking for dem brains.

Originally Posted by shogun

Yeah it was definitely sad.  I forgot who it was at first, thinking who is that random little girl.
I wonder if we're going to see that father and son Rick first met when this season continues?  They've been off the show for a long time now.  I want to see what they've been up to.

yeah, I'm expecting them to turn up next half looking for dem brains.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Shane is that dude man
pimp.gif

Cosign. When all the shooting was going on I was telling my girl, "Damn! That spoiler I told you about might be true". Even though I knew what was going to happen it still had that
eek.gif
feel.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Shane is that dude man
pimp.gif

Cosign. When all the shooting was going on I was telling my girl, "Damn! That spoiler I told you about might be true". Even though I knew what was going to happen it still had that
eek.gif
feel.

Rick be on some sucker isht. I swear he reminds me of Jack from lost and Shane reminds me of Sawyer. I f with Shane in this hardbody lol. Dude is the only one keeping it real. Glen too. Great finale
pimp.gif

Rick be on some sucker isht. I swear he reminds me of Jack from lost and Shane reminds me of Sawyer. I f with Shane in this hardbody lol. Dude is the only one keeping it real. Glen too. Great finale
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Gotta love the fact I wasnt trolling lol

It didn't bother me, but for those that didn't want to find out that way, you were definitely trolling.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Gotta love the fact I wasnt trolling lol

It didn't bother me, but for those that didn't want to find out that way, you were definitely trolling.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

i was thinking the same thing.  but i remember hearing herschel say that otis was the one who did that dirty work. so if otis found sophia, theres no possible way that herschel wouldve known that sophia was in there because otis exited the show quickly

Back
Top Bottom