THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

I felt like this was somewhat of a filler episode since in the sneak preview of the next episode they have Shane suggesting a new leader.
Cool episode though.
What was up with Shane staring at the walker out the window?
and Andrea going in on Lori
smokin.gif

that walker was all alone kind of like shane (i guess)

yeah it was kind of like a filler episode but a really great filler episode, although the fighting scene was pretty weak to me

yeah it was kind of like a filler episode but a really great filler episode, although the fighting scene was pretty weak to me

if shane really cared about the camp he would have gotten out of the car and killed the wandering walker... Rick told him to go back to his old self and on the ride back to the farm he still didn't kill the walker so imo he hasn't changed and won't...

if shane really cared about the camp he would have gotten out of the car and killed the wandering walker... Rick told him to go back to his old self and on the ride back to the farm he still didn't kill the walker so imo he hasn't changed and won't...

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

the stream i was on all mentioned that frank (the old writer?) has a spot on every episode and that part was him. idk

the stream i was on all mentioned that frank (the old writer?) has a spot on every episode and that part was him. idk

Same thing I was thinking.

Same thing I was thinking.

Shane is a lil %*#*!. Type of guy that can't calmly voice his ideas. The show is making me see him as a guy that just always submitted to Rick going back to them as partners. He just seems like that type to bow his head in conversation to the nobler character that he secretly looks up to while doing sneaky shh behind his back like try to get with his wife and steal his family. In this new situation you'd at least think he'd grow some balls instead of just *****ing to Andrea (who the show has made a pretty awful character compared to the comics).

Shane is a lil %*#*!. Type of guy that can't calmly voice his ideas. The show is making me see him as a guy that just always submitted to Rick going back to them as partners. He just seems like that type to bow his head in conversation to the nobler character that he secretly looks up to while doing sneaky shh behind his back like try to get with his wife and steal his family. In this new situation you'd at least think he'd grow some balls instead of just *****ing to Andrea (who the show has made a pretty awful character compared to the comics).

i'm just now watching the ep. but I can't believe Lori had a nerve to call out Andrea
about not being productive
laugh.gif
this woman.

i'm just now watching the ep. but I can't believe Lori had a nerve to call out Andrea
about not being productive
laugh.gif
this woman.

Don't like the fact that the show drags like no other and we only have 3 more before another long break
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I mean nothing has happened this season and it's almost over
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Don't like the fact that the show drags like no other and we only have 3 more before another long break
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I mean nothing has happened this season and it's almost over
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

sorry if this has already been brought up.

so Rick & Shane are cutting their own hand/finer to draw blood then they are stabbing walkers in the head with the knife, how are they not worried about catching the virus? They even said those 2 guards weren't bit but could have got the virus from being scratched and these dudes are creating open wounds on their hands and getting zombie blood all over their hands...
nerd.gif

sorry if this has already been brought up.

so Rick & Shane are cutting their own hand/finer to draw blood then they are stabbing walkers in the head with the knife, how are they not worried about catching the virus? They even said those 2 guards weren't bit but could have got the virus from being scratched and these dudes are creating open wounds on their hands and getting zombie blood all over their hands...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

I felt like this was somewhat of a filler episode since in the sneak preview of the next episode they have Shane suggesting a new leader.
Cool episode though.
smokin.gif
I think it will make it back to camp and take out ppl.

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Cool episode though.
smokin.gif
I think it will make it back to camp and take out ppl.

Back
Top Bottom