THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Thought the walker in the field was just a symbol for Shane being alone and just the state of things in this world as far as the argument he had with Rick about the rules and being able to protect his family.

If yall watched the Talking Dead, the walker in the field is just a stunt guy on the show he also played the walker with the huge jaw that attacked Rick that episode. He's a tall skinny dude. It'd be too weird if they tried to flip that walker in to being Otis. I mean how much fat did those zombies eat off him? Lets not forget Shane shot Otis in the legs, so he couldn't be able to stand up straight after being turned.

After saying walker so much it did strike me as weird. It'd be funny if a character named Walker showed up.

Amazing episode, so much great character development......
Its finally paying off
pimp.gif

Semi-spoiler, lists a new character in Season 3.

Spoiler [+]
David Morrissey is joining AMC' The Walking Dead as the Governor, a character that becomes the primary antagonist for Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) and his group. Morrissey's character will begin in the third season which commences production this spring in Atlanta on 16 episodes ordered by AMC.

Spoiler [+]
David Morrissey is joining AMC' The Walking Dead as the Governor, a character that becomes the primary antagonist for Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) and his group. Morrissey's character will begin in the third season which commences production this spring in Atlanta on 16 episodes ordered by AMC.

Originally Posted by KG21

Spoiler [+]
Super Spoiler

Spoiler [+]
LATE

Originally Posted by KG21

Spoiler [+]
Super Spoiler

Spoiler [+]
LATE

im surprised lori didn't bring up the fact that andrea shot darryl i mean shes up there on her post she never earned that position, no one wanted her to shoot yet she did anyway

im surprised lori didn't bring up the fact that andrea shot darryl i mean shes up there on her post she never earned that position, no one wanted her to shoot yet she did anyway

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

What was up with those zombie fingers in the bus?

Haha yeah I saw that too. There must have been a reason they purposely showed the fingers sitting there.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

What was up with those zombie fingers in the bus?

Haha yeah I saw that too. There must have been a reason they purposely showed the fingers sitting there.

Back
Top Bottom