THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by LaunchPadMcQuack

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Went through the same thing during LOST.

Now , if someone spoils a future un-televised episode or plot line, then yes thats BS.

Howevah, if its showtime and you havent yet watched the episode....do not click on this thread at all. Thats on you.
so then would it be fair game to post all the comic storylines in here? since they arent following exactly the storylines and arcs of the comic but taking similar paths would people be upset if i did that?

No, that would just be being a ****.  This thread is about the TV Series.

The show has aired, you know you haven't seen it yet, why would you come into this thread

what do you think we're going to be discussing in here on a Sunday night...

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Now , if someone spoils a future un-televised episode or plot line, then yes thats BS.

Howevah, if its showtime and you havent yet watched the episode....do not click on this thread at all. Thats on you.
so then would it be fair game to post all the comic storylines in here? since they arent following exactly the storylines and arcs of the comic but taking similar paths would people be upset if i did that?

The show has aired, you know you haven't seen it yet, why would you come into this thread

TOUCHE..........i guess ill take the L and say i was wrong for clicking the thread before watching

TOUCHE..........i guess ill take the L and say i was wrong for clicking the thread before watching

I watch west coast time too.. what I do is click on the first page of this thread.. then I will add reply.. if I want to.. and avoid the last page of this thread at all cost.. until I finish watching the entire episode..

I watch west coast time too.. what I do is click on the first page of this thread.. then I will add reply.. if I want to.. and avoid the last page of this thread at all cost.. until I finish watching the entire episode..

eek.gif
i was COMPLETELY SURPR- nah! i knew it!
laugh.gif

wish carl would have done it when shane was pointing the gun at rick
they finally know it's airborne
the horde
devil.gif

A lot of posting is common sense. We all love the show, not everyone watches the episodes at the same time, and only some have read the comics. Once the ep. starts, the madness can begin....just be cool about it.

A lot of posting is common sense. We all love the show, not everyone watches the episodes at the same time, and only some have read the comics. Once the ep. starts, the madness can begin....just be cool about it.

eek.gif
i was COMPLETELY SURPR- nah! i knew it!
laugh.gif

wish carl would have done it when shane was pointing the gun at rick
they finally know it's airborne
the horde
devil.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Wait, is that what Dr. Jenner told Rick at the end of season 1? That the virus was going to evolve and all the dead would come back?
eek.gif
No one really knows. The storyline never went back to explain what Jenner said. I still would like to believe that Jenner found out Lori was pregnant when he took blood samples from everyone when they first entered the CDC.
I'm glad T-Dogg had some lines in this episodes. Hopefully the writers give him a larger role in season 3...Of course, this is based on my assumption he survives next week's finale. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Wait, is that what Dr. Jenner told Rick at the end of season 1? That the virus was going to evolve and all the dead would come back?
eek.gif
No one really knows. The storyline never went back to explain what Jenner said. I still would like to believe that Jenner found out Lori was pregnant when he took blood samples from everyone when they first entered the CDC.
I'm glad T-Dogg had some lines in this episodes. Hopefully the writers give him a larger role in season 3...Of course, this is based on my assumption he survives next week's finale. 
laugh.gif

FINALLY!
pimp.gif

Shane always had the better plan, but how he went about things was all wrong.
He had to go, ungrateful douche, rick saves his life at the school, and he tries to kill him for the 2nd(3rd?) time.

FINALLY!
pimp.gif

Shane always had the better plan, but how he went about things was all wrong.
He had to go, ungrateful douche, rick saves his life at the school, and he tries to kill him for the 2nd(3rd?) time.

As long as a huge spoiler.. like what happened tonight.. is not in the topic title.. its all good..

As long as a huge spoiler.. like what happened tonight.. is not in the topic title.. its all good..

damn Shane was speaking some the harsh truth about Rick before Rick stabbed him. I know it hurt his soul

damn Shane was speaking some the harsh truth about Rick before Rick stabbed him. I know it hurt his soul

Watched the ep like 2 1/1 times and I still missed when Shane snaps Randall's neck
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Watched the ep like 2 1/1 times and I still missed when Shane snaps Randall's neck
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

tree was in the way, u can hear the snap

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

tree was in the way, u can hear the snap

Back
Top Bottom