THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by JibHUNT7

you dont remember shane got scratched on his head.. then he hopped in the shower and shaved his head..

Correct me if I'm wrong...but Shane didnt get scratched, Otis pulled a chunk of hair off Shane's head when he shot him and left him for dead.

you dont remember shane got scratched on his head.. then he hopped in the shower and shaved his head..

Correct me if I'm wrong...but Shane didnt get scratched, Otis pulled a chunk of hair off Shane's head when he shot him and left him for dead.

Originally Posted by tee eye ehm

you're right

Originally Posted by tee eye ehm

you're right

JackieBoy wrote:
1. Lori's baby will "turn" like after 8month of pregnancy and eat her alive from the inside!

eek.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

why does everyone care about tdog so damn much?
laugh.gif
Only black guy on the show. Only black guy in a zombie apocalypse. He's really been getting that token black guy shaft from the writers.

Also secretly, black ppl believe they'd do great in a zombie apocalypse
laugh.gif
I mean T-Dog out here never being seen, never doing anything badass and he aint even smashing.

On another note, is the actress that plays Maggie British? Heard her talk a bit on the Talking Dead

@MrONegative
roll.gif
dude annoys me a bit too. I tend to only watch after good eps. It's really not worth a half hr to watch.. He seems way too much of the corny cliche nerd guy. Show at times does give some good info when the directors and writers are on and are stating facts. Didn't know British shows did that.

laugh.gif
Only black guy on the show. Only black guy in a zombie apocalypse. He's really been getting that token black guy shaft from the writers.

laugh.gif
I mean T-Dog out here never being seen, never doing anything badass and he aint even smashing.

On another note, is the actress that plays Maggie British? Heard her talk a bit on the Talking Dead

@MrONegative
roll.gif
dude annoys me a bit too. I tend to only watch after good eps. It's really not worth a half hr to watch.. He seems way too much of the corny cliche nerd guy. Show at times does give some good info when the directors and writers are on and are stating facts. Didn't know British shows did that.

Some of you dudes just don't read...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

T-Dogs character is so pointless at this point, should've let him die on the highway.

I'm hoping they introduce other characters, too late for Tyrese, but I'm sure Michonne will make an appearance in S3.  Time to buy Book 3 
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

T-Dogs character is so pointless at this point, should've let him die on the highway.

I'm hoping they introduce other characters, too late for Tyrese, but I'm sure Michonne will make an appearance in S3.  Time to buy Book 3 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

AMC renewed The Walking Dead for a third season on October 25, 2011 after the season two premiere broke cable ratings records in the 18–49 demographic. AMC president, Charlie Collier, said "We are thankful for everyone's contribution in front of and behind the camera as we continue to make The Walking Dead a unique television experience. And, we are so proud as it continues to set viewership records around the world." On January 14, 2012, AMC announced that the third season will contain an extended episode order of 16 episodes. On February 24, 2012, it was announced that David Morrissey had been cast as The Governor, a major antagonist in the comic series. Morrissey will be a main cast member in the third season, which begins production in the first quarter of 2012

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

AMC renewed The Walking Dead for a third season on October 25, 2011 after the season two premiere broke cable ratings records in the 18–49 demographic. AMC president, Charlie Collier, said "We are thankful for everyone's contribution in front of and behind the camera as we continue to make The Walking Dead a unique television experience. And, we are so proud as it continues to set viewership records around the world." On January 14, 2012, AMC announced that the third season will contain an extended episode order of 16 episodes. On February 24, 2012, it was announced that David Morrissey had been cast as The Governor, a major antagonist in the comic series. Morrissey will be a main cast member in the third season, which begins production in the first quarter of 2012

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Wait what?
laugh.gif
I thought yall were doing it to be ironic.

I mean I'm black and T-Dogg was done to me when he almost killed himself by accident.
It's just crazy how even the random children of the corn on the farm pop up and get more lines than someone who's been there since day 1.
And by crazy, I mean just straight trolling by the writers.
And he's the only black person on the show...
grin.gif

Oh we can't kill you? Ok...you shut up when the camera's on.
laugh.gif

But no...no I could care less about his character.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Wait what?
laugh.gif
I thought yall were doing it to be ironic.

I mean I'm black and T-Dogg was done to me when he almost killed himself by accident.
It's just crazy how even the random children of the corn on the farm pop up and get more lines than someone who's been there since day 1.
And by crazy, I mean just straight trolling by the writers.
And he's the only black person on the show...
grin.gif

Oh we can't kill you? Ok...you shut up when the camera's on.
laugh.gif

But no...no I could care less about his character.

I mean I'm not seriously rooting for T-Dog at this point but initially I had some hope for him but just off respect son is being clowned as the only black guy not involved with shh. Like really what has he been doing?

At this point his presence annoys me so I want him to die and if he's not he needs to start being written as a productive character. I know the dude playing him is happy as %*@% to get paid for having half a line per ep.

LOST did a better job of keeping track of side characters that would eventually die.

smokin.gif
Nah, it's not too late for him. I imagine after leaving the farm where he can show up they'll head to the prison, maybe already even be there with other characters

I mean I'm not seriously rooting for T-Dog at this point but initially I had some hope for him but just off respect son is being clowned as the only black guy not involved with shh. Like really what has he been doing?

At this point his presence annoys me so I want him to die and if he's not he needs to start being written as a productive character. I know the dude playing him is happy as %*@% to get paid for having half a line per ep.

LOST did a better job of keeping track of side characters that would eventually die.

smokin.gif
Nah, it's not too late for him. I imagine after leaving the farm where he can show up they'll head to the prison, maybe already even be there with other characters

I haven't read the comics yet, but I have issues 1-75 sitting in a folder. And I know of the Tyrese character...he and T-dog aren't the same guy are they?

I haven't read the comics yet, but I have issues 1-75 sitting in a folder. And I know of the Tyrese character...he and T-dog aren't the same guy are they?

Back
Top Bottom