THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Wow @ that spoiler.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

laugh.gif
why would y'all do that to yourselves

I just hope the folks that read the spoiler don't start talking about it or even hinting at in the thread.

This, please. Dont be d*cks.

laugh.gif

I just hope the folks that read the spoiler don't start talking about it or even hinting at in the thread.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Please to anyone if you don't want the season finale ruined for you do not click on that spoiler it describes the entire episode in full detail... I couldn't help it.

Damn though is all I can say... reading it has me excited... I can't wait for Sunday to actually see it now.

This,  
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Please to anyone if you don't want the season finale ruined for you do not click on that spoiler it describes the entire episode in full detail... I couldn't help it.

Damn though is all I can say... reading it has me excited... I can't wait for Sunday to actually see it now.

This,  
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

I'm thinking about avoiding this thread at all cost..until I see the season finale..

laugh.gif

I'm thinking about avoiding this thread at all cost..until I see the season finale..

Originally Posted by Noskey

laugh.gif

x2. If someone does I hope they get automatic ban

Originally Posted by Noskey

laugh.gif

x2. If someone does I hope they get automatic ban

So tempted to read that spoiler! I know too much about this show via the comics already, so if anyone hints what that spoiler's about then I'm probably gonna figure it out. Gonna have to stay out of this thread all week
30t6p3b.gif

So tempted to read that spoiler! I know too much about this show via the comics already, so if anyone hints what that spoiler's about then I'm probably gonna figure it out. Gonna have to stay out of this thread all week
30t6p3b.gif

won't be posting in here till sunday after 8pm

i know all of #ntwitter will be on it and lulz will be had and carl slander will begin as soon we see that stupid hat
laugh.gif

peace!

won't be posting in here till sunday after 8pm

i know all of #ntwitter will be on it and lulz will be had and carl slander will begin as soon we see that stupid hat
laugh.gif

peace!

Yeah, the discussion is fun you guys, but I will be seeing you all on Sunday. Taking no chances.

Besides, the only thing I'll probably be missing out on in here is 20 more pages of

'but if you saw, ricks knife is the same knife he's been stabbing walkers with'

'no, the virus lays dormant and you turn if you die'

'but the knife was covered in the virus'

'how do you explain randall'

'but the knife...'

Yeah, the discussion is fun you guys, but I will be seeing you all on Sunday. Taking no chances.

Besides, the only thing I'll probably be missing out on in here is 20 more pages of

'but the knife...'

Originally Posted by theDEEK

'but the knife...'

roll.gif
 Some numbskulls in here.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

'but the knife...'

roll.gif
 Some numbskulls in here.

Back
Top Bottom