THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

tumblr_m0sqe8yJaS1r7usj1o1_500.png

tumblr_lwfe6gUzXo1r7usj1o1_500.gif

Originally Posted by Rhino So

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by MrONegative

So I'm sitting here halfway through the first season of Justified wondering whether I should bother reading the comics until after the summer and it dawns on me. Timothy Olyphant would've been ridiculously better as Riick Grimes.
I think he would have done a great job as Shane as well.
Have you seen The Crazies? He was pretty much the same character.
He was born to play a sheriff.  He's to sheriffs as Jason Statham is to drivers 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

So I'm sitting here halfway through the first season of Justified wondering whether I should bother reading the comics until after the summer and it dawns on me. Timothy Olyphant would've been ridiculously better as Riick Grimes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

MrONegative wrote:

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

MrONegative wrote:

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

I've seen the Breaking Bad comics in this style, didn't know they had Walking Dead. Hilarious.
laugh.gif
Link to the Breaking Bad comics?
I saw them a while ago but I didn't get the humor.
Now that I've seen it, it's hilarious.

Back on topic:
I'm about to watch the first episode of Walking Dead.
What do you guys like about this show?
Any help is appreciated.

I've seen the Breaking Bad comics in this style, didn't know they had Walking Dead. Hilarious.
laugh.gif

Back on topic:
Any help is appreciated.

Originally Posted by iYen

laugh.gif

Back on topic:
Any help is appreciated.
I've never understood the whole zombie craze people seem to have these days but after all the excitement about the season finale a few weeks back, I decided to give the show a start starting from the beginning and it just has interesting characters, IMO.  Some you'll love, some you'll hate, but at least you feel something for them, which is what makes a show interesting to me or not.  That, and with the right amount of action and suspense, and it was enough for me to sit thru the entire first 2 seasons in less than a week.

Originally Posted by iYen

laugh.gif

Back on topic:
Any help is appreciated.
I've never understood the whole zombie craze people seem to have these days but after all the excitement about the season finale a few weeks back, I decided to give the show a start starting from the beginning and it just has interesting characters, IMO.  Some you'll love, some you'll hate, but at least you feel something for them, which is what makes a show interesting to me or not.  That, and with the right amount of action and suspense, and it was enough for me to sit thru the entire first 2 seasons in less than a week.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

This is how I feel about Breaking Bad and I watched all 4 seasons during spring break.
Thanks for the info.
I'm looking forward to seeing how the plot plays out.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

This is how I feel about Breaking Bad and I watched all 4 seasons during spring break.
Thanks for the info.
I'm looking forward to seeing how the plot plays out.

I just watched the first 3 episodes of the Walking Dead.
So far, it's okay.
roll.gif
at that trip that made the black guy lose the key.

I just watched the first 3 episodes of the Walking Dead.
So far, it's okay.
roll.gif
at that trip that made the black guy lose the key.

Originally Posted by Credo

I don't like Mad Men that much because the writing and the acting is just awful sometimes.  Every time they can't figure out to do with a plot line they just seem to have Don bang some chick, and then never continue the plot line.  It's a decent show, but how in won any awards is beyond me.
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom