THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by Credo

I don't like Mad Men that much because the writing and the acting is just awful sometimes.  Every time they can't figure out to do with a plot line they just seem to have Don bang some chick, and then never continue the plot line.  It's a decent show, but how in won any awards is beyond me.
eek.gif

Anyone know the name of the song that was playing when Shane was looking at the lonesome zombie? It also played in the season 2 trailer towards the end when they see the herd on the highway.

Anyone know the name of the song that was playing when Shane was looking at the lonesome zombie? It also played in the season 2 trailer towards the end when they see the herd on the highway.

I like the game.  Looking forward to playing it for sure...glad it's not just a walk around and shoot everything you see game...
pimp.gif

Has anyone ever read this article?: http://www.aintitcool.com/node/52526

Basically, it is a letter from Frank Darabont (Producer of Season One) detailing an idea he had for the premier of Season Two, which is far superior to the one that actually aired.

I really like the idea of the episode: Documentary style footage, following around Army Rangers as they get dropped into Atlanta to secure blocks and move to a rendezvous point, supposed to be a routine mission, then the military blockades get overrun, Rangers start going down, and it gets out of hand.  They also link how Andrea, Amy, and Dale met into the episode with the Rangers cruising around.

Great article and letter, definitely worth a read if you are a fan.

nerd.gif

I like the game.  Looking forward to playing it for sure...glad it's not just a walk around and shoot everything you see game...
pimp.gif

Basically, it is a letter from Frank Darabont (Producer of Season One) detailing an idea he had for the premier of Season Two, which is far superior to the one that actually aired.

I really like the idea of the episode: Documentary style footage, following around Army Rangers as they get dropped into Atlanta to secure blocks and move to a rendezvous point, supposed to be a routine mission, then the military blockades get overrun, Rangers start going down, and it gets out of hand.  They also link how Andrea, Amy, and Dale met into the episode with the Rangers cruising around.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

You're right- that was a great article.

AMC messed up by letting Frank walk.
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

Imagine how much better season 2 would have been.....
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

You're right- that was a great article.

AMC messed up by letting Frank walk.
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

Imagine how much better season 2 would have been.....
eyes.gif
frown.gif

The more I think about the more I think that , that wouldn't of been a good opener for season 2. A webisode maybe but opener nah.

The more I think about the more I think that , that wouldn't of been a good opener for season 2. A webisode maybe but opener nah.

I wonder if Frank would've kept Shane alive? And I agree, that could've made for a good season premier or webisode. Hopefully they'll make some more webisodes. I really enjoyed the ones last season.

I wonder if Frank would've kept Shane alive? And I agree, that could've made for a good season premier or webisode. Hopefully they'll make some more webisodes. I really enjoyed the ones last season.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

#96 is out for those of you reading the comics

Issues are just too short man.
roll.gif
@ how causal Rick was/is in those situations. Am I the only one that has a bad feeling about this?

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

#96 is out for those of you reading the comics

Issues are just too short man.
roll.gif
@ how causal Rick was/is in those situations. Am I the only one that has a bad feeling about this?

Spoiler [+]
^^ I think they may have a lotta casualties. Either that or the new peeps the found are shady as hell.

I spoke to people at gamestop, and they said that the 360 release of the walking dead game will release on tuesday the 24th...

Spoiler [+]
^^ I think they may have a lotta casualties. Either that or the new peeps the found are shady as hell.

I spoke to people at gamestop, and they said that the 360 release of the walking dead game will release on tuesday the 24th...

Back
Top Bottom