THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by big1236

Spoiler [+]
^^ I think they may have a lotta casualties. Either that or the new peeps the found are shady as hell.

I spoke to people at gamestop, and they said that the 360 release of the walking dead game will release on tuesday the 24th...
Spoiler [+]
Just something about Rick volunteering that rubs me wrong. so yea I expect Kirkman to clean house. Just hope the people I like survive this ordeal

yeah, i'm not sure how ricks group is gonna pull it off
other dude has a hunting group 20 something
but i wonder how much he has at his base
30t6p3b.gif

this will not end well
tired.gif

yeah, i'm not sure how ricks group is gonna pull it off
other dude has a hunting group 20 something
but i wonder how much he has at his base
30t6p3b.gif

this will not end well
tired.gif

Originally Posted by big1236

Spoiler [+]
^^ I think they may have a lotta casualties. Either that or the new peeps the found are shady as hell.

I spoke to people at gamestop, and they said that the 360 release of the walking dead game will release on tuesday the 24th...
Spoiler [+]
Just something about Rick volunteering that rubs me wrong. so yea I expect Kirkman to clean house. Just hope the people I like survive this ordeal

Man even if I found them online I wouldn't be able to read the issues because they're so short. The anticipation for the next one would kill me. 
laugh.gif

I bought the first 6 books and the last 3 trade paperbacks to stay abreast of what's going on in the comics.

Vol. 16 of the paperback is suppose to be dropping next month, can't wait.
pimp.gif

Man even if I found them online I wouldn't be able to read the issues because they're so short. The anticipation for the next one would kill me. 
laugh.gif

I bought the first 6 books and the last 3 trade paperbacks to stay abreast of what's going on in the comics.

Vol. 16 of the paperback is suppose to be dropping next month, can't wait.
pimp.gif

I kind of want to get the game, but I'm afraid I'll waste my money. I guess trading in RE: ORC would help out, because that game sucks.
laugh.gif

I kind of want to get the game, but I'm afraid I'll waste my money. I guess trading in RE: ORC would help out, because that game sucks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

laugh.gif
Did you read any reviews before buying RE? It got panned.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

laugh.gif
Did you read any reviews before buying RE? It got panned.

^^ I bought RE:ORC used at gamestop trying to give it a chance.

good thing they have a 7-day return policy cuz that game did suck- HARD.

I then got dead island... it's a pretty good game i guess.

anybody pre-order their walking dead game for 360?

^^ I bought RE:ORC used at gamestop trying to give it a chance.

good thing they have a 7-day return policy cuz that game did suck- HARD.

I then got dead island... it's a pretty good game i guess.

anybody pre-order their walking dead game for 360?

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

#96 is out for those of you reading the comics

Issues are just too short man.
roll.gif
@ how causal Rick was/is in those situations. Am I the only one that has a bad feeling about this?
I try to wait for about 3 issues to come out. So I get a bit more story at once. Makes it a little more worth while, also makes the story feel a bit quicker paced. 

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

#96 is out for those of you reading the comics

Issues are just too short man.
roll.gif
@ how causal Rick was/is in those situations. Am I the only one that has a bad feeling about this?
I try to wait for about 3 issues to come out. So I get a bit more story at once. Makes it a little more worth while, also makes the story feel a bit quicker paced. 

Back
Top Bottom