THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Hopefully Merle shows up in the next episode. Tired of waiting on his redneck a**.

& where is the black dude & his son from the first episode that saved Rick? So many questions.

Hopefully Merle shows up in the next episode. Tired of waiting on his redneck a**.

& where is the black dude & his son from the first episode that saved Rick? So many questions.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by shaft

the "they were getting closer, leaving the city" zombie theory is just toooo easy...

I know people like to overthink theories for TV shows, a la LOST, but just remember Occam's razor. The simplest answer is most likely the right answer. Just like nomadic people, zombies roam if there's no food available in their current location (source: Zombie Survival Guide). Some just so happened to roam into the camp and get a !%$*%#@ feast.

I always go elaborate...to make up TV episode time.  They did get their grub on before dying...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by shaft

the "they were getting closer, leaving the city" zombie theory is just toooo easy...

I know people like to overthink theories for TV shows, a la LOST, but just remember Occam's razor. The simplest answer is most likely the right answer. Just like nomadic people, zombies roam if there's no food available in their current location (source: Zombie Survival Guide). Some just so happened to roam into the camp and get a !%$*%#@ feast.

I always go elaborate...to make up TV episode time.  They did get their grub on before dying...
laugh.gif

I'm looking forward to the fifth episode, but then I'm not. I hate the fact that the season is already almost over.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm looking forward to the fifth episode, but then I'm not. I hate the fact that the season is already almost over.
30t6p3b.gif

Anybody know when they're gonna start showing season 2?

don't tell me they're gonna wait til halloween again......

Anybody know when they're gonna start showing season 2?

don't tell me they're gonna wait til halloween again......

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Doubt Merelle is dead due to blood loss, he closed up the wound.

Y'all have some crazy +** theories why the Zombies found where camp was
laugh.gif
I just think the smelled the food and there were getting closer to camp when they killed the one eating the deer.

it's probably something like this for real. 

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Doubt Merelle is dead due to blood loss, he closed up the wound.

Y'all have some crazy +** theories why the Zombies found where camp was
laugh.gif
I just think the smelled the food and there were getting closer to camp when they killed the one eating the deer.

it's probably something like this for real. 

Anyone know where i can catch episode 3 and 4 i cant remember which one im missing. The last one i saw was when they were gnna go back for the guy who got chained up?

Anyone know where i can catch episode 3 and 4 i cant remember which one im missing. The last one i saw was when they were gnna go back for the guy who got chained up?

That whole episode was pretty much made up except for a couple parts.
Oh well I like the new direction

That whole episode was pretty much made up except for a couple parts.
Oh well I like the new direction

Yeah it looks like it's taking the Full Metal Alchemist route and going to do it's own thing.

Back
Top Bottom