The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have the digital itunes version already & will be copping a physical as well this afternoon.

Did the same with the Trilogy. This man makes great music & deserves every penny.

:smokin

Made sure to listen to this album all the way through multiple times before stepping foot in here because I knew there would be some sort of slander or critique.

I've just come to the conclusion, 98% of the people who don't rock with him know nothing about the life he makes music about, which is cool... but I swear he says so much sh** a n_ like myself can relate to :smh: :pimp:

He's one of the only artist in recent memory that I rarely skip around on his tapes/albums and listen to certain songs, just start it from the top and let it run. I honestly don't even know the name of the majority of the songs on KL because I just put it on and listen to it as one piece of artwork.

Abel... I wish it was a tad bit longer than 12 songs, but outside of that...Thank You Sir

They def had it at Target. They had the labels on the rack. Dude scanned the barcode and said they sold out. This was on 116th by the FDR (NYC). Copped from my local Best Buy. So the only deluxe version that includes the 2 extra songs is $50? If so :lol:, **** you Abel.

They def had it at Target. They had the labels on the rack. Dude scanned the barcode and said they sold out. This was on 116th by the FDR (NYC). Copped from my local Best Buy. So the only deluxe version that includes the 2 extra songs is $50? If so
laugh.gif
, **** you Abel.
my bad about the false info...i usually just check target.com before going 'cause a lot of times they don't carry certain albums...good to know they have it

the hard copy deluxe version is on his website for $21.45 + shipping...i thought that was expensive when i saw it, but compared to $50 that's a steal haha

http://shop.theweeknd.com/

Thanks for the link, gonna see if I can find it in stores first. Glad to know there's more than one version.

copped my copy at BB at lunch time..

great packaging, i like how the booklet is backwards like some sort of japanese comic.
smokin.gif

is that asa akira and london keys on the first page?
nerd.gif

Copped this along with Janelle Monae this morning. I have high expectations. This kid's voice is something else

Back
Top Bottom