The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The only song I don't mess with is the last one, "the knowing"... Waaaay too deep, sad, and vengeful.

This dude really says "so I'ma let you taste her... I ain't washing my sins"... :rofl:

Man...dude just don't care at all. :lol:

That's one of my favorite songs off of that album.

"I KNOW EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVRYTHING!!!!!"

Last edited:
I've had some of the best sex of my life to HOB.
AMEN.

Got a young dude feeling like Patrick Bateman in the flesh. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
"You knew that talking dirty to me would get me here"

I like the thrill
Nothing's gonna me me feel this real
So baby don't go ho-O-ome
I don't wanna spend tonight alone

Don't you leave my little life

"You knew that talking dirty to me on the phone would get me here"

Song is nuts

Last edited:
I've had some of the best sex of my life to HOB.

Haunts me to this day... :lol:

Hands down the best album to sex to I've heard in a long, long time.

The party & the after party into coming down... And that last part of coming down when the beat drops out and he's just harmonizing and the chick is speaking Japanese all sexy... 8)

That's that slow motion stroke soundtrack... Steady teasing it, got her losing her mind... :lol:

The only song I don't mess with is the last one, "the knowing"... Waaaay too deep, sad, and vengeful.

This dude really says "so I'ma let you taste her... I ain't washing my sins"... :rofl:

I dont like to listen to HOB to much because it reminds me of my ex. We listened to that **** so much...and i ****** up trying to be great like lebron. So many memories man.

Took down my last 3 exes to HOB and they all can't listen to it the same :lol:

I continue to get new () to it so I don't feel it

Took down my last 3 exes to HOB and they all can't listen to it the same :lol:

I continue to get new () to it so I don't feel it

I feel you. Lmao i refuse to put on HOB when I'm with a broad because i'm a simp for my ex smh. I'll turn on that kissland though. This past summer :pimp:

Btw, can ya'll think of a better album that started off better than HOB? The entire album is flames but the first 6 tracks back to back, etc is insane.

I'm going to start posting in here more often
laugh.gif
I swear, Abel is my favorite artist right now other than Cudi. I've been a Cudi fan since '09 and no other artist, from then to now, has been so flawless and hits me like The Weeknd does that I've even considered someone up there with Cudi. Maybe it's the subject matter, or the rhythm, or his vocals, I'm not sure but this *****'s music is incomparable. I've posted in here before but I just listened to his music with a but of a buzz and it made me remember how much of a fan I am. XO/The Host, Professional, Coming Down and Lonely Star
sick.gif
mean.gif
. The only song of his that I didn't like at all was his Dirty Diana cover. Should have never touched it IMO.

Actually considered changing my avy to something XO
laugh.gif
changed my avy twice in the five years I've been here, for reference.
The weeknd's music is so damn amazing. I listen to his music at work all the time when i'm tired of listening to EDM
laugh.gif

but don't change your avy Ed Reed is the dude bro, my favorite player ever.

I think thats why HOB will forever be my favorite. Just coming out of a long relationship its like he was speaking directly to me.

Wicked games will forever be it for me

So tell me you love me
Only for tonight
Only for the night
Even though you don't love me
Just tell me you love me
I'll give you what I need
I'll give you all of me
Even though you don't love me

That feel of one wild night where everything seems perfect...the girl is telling you everything you want to hear but in the back of your head you know this is all it will be. But eff it let the night be the best night ever.

Last edited:
I think thats why HOB will forever be my favorite. Just coming out of a long relationship its like he was speaking directly to me.

Wicked games will forever be it for me
That feel of one wild night where everything seems perfect...the girl is telling you everything you want to hear but in the back of your head you know this is all it will be. But eff it let the night be the best night ever.

Too much truth in what this man just said. :smh:

Those nights that you wish would never end because the morning will reveal it to be nothing more than a fleeting moment you can never relive.

The weeknd's music is so damn amazing. I listen to his music at work all the time when i'm tired of listening to EDM :lol:

Repped. Ed Reed is my favorite defensive player of all time. Still mad that we let him walk the way he did :smh:

Thread related though, how long does stuff from the XO store take to deliver? I really want the black XO beanie.

Man, I hope y'all kidding about fapping to the tapes :lol:

Can't have a Weeknd song come on and reminisce on beatin your meat.

The weeknd's music is so damn amazing. I listen to his music at work all the time when i'm tired of listening to EDM :lol:

Repped. Ed Reed is my favorite defensive player of all time. Still mad that we let him walk the way he did :smh:

Thread related though, how long does stuff from the XO store take to deliver? I really want the black XO beanie.
I ordered 2 tshirts last spring and they took like 5 weeks to be delivered to the East Coast. They ship from Europe. I was gonna order another one in like July but it was gonna be cold by the time it got here so I said F it :lol:.

Last edited:
Word. I figured it would take a minute, I thought it was coming from Canada. But that isn't too bad, I guess. I'll grab one this summer since winter is almost over. The pullovers on there aren't that bad but the prices are OD. To rich for my blood. :smh:

Word I think it was almost $100 for the 2 tshirts :x :x. They were nice though, good quality.

Last edited:
" The Host" is easily one of my favorite songs ever.

It's just so dark.

Girl it wasn't long ago (long), didn't think I'd go this far,

Wel I got a task for you, you said you want my heart,

Baby you can have it all, There's just something that I need from you...

RRRRIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDEEE IT OUT OOOOOHHHHHH!

Just ride it.... 
pimp.gif

Then right into "Initiation" 
nthat.gif
sick.gif

Two songs that MOST describe your life or a moment in your life and why?

1. Valerie - cheated on my ex with her best friend. Savage lifestyle as a teen. Definitely regret it and will never cheat again
2. Belong to the World - messed with mostly skanks in my life who truly dont belong to any one man

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom