The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Gone-shifted through most of my late teens and early 20's rolling and getting drunk. Had no game so just used my shallow rep of getting faded as my pick up line.

GTG/HOB-the pseudo happy face I always had to put on so my fam didn't know what I was into. Started dabbling with nose nachos briefly. The crowd that came with that made me change my life.

Both songs were soundtracks for that. Much as I enjoyed those songs, they remind me of that dark time and I use it as motivation to not go down that route again.

Wicked games: I've had relationships that would have been as close to perfection as possible if I weren't so caught up in living the life. Instead of cherishing what I had with the women I actually had a true chance of long term happiness with, I allowed myself to become enveloped in a downward alcohol fueled spiral. I've slept with so many people I don't even know my actual body count. I end up going after randoms because I have terrible confidence in myself. Sleeping with them makes me feel as if I'm good enough somehow. I **** them like I love them, give it to them good because it's the only way I know to keep them around. They're the closest thing I have to an actual relationship... Which makes no sense because in reality whatever I have with them is probably the furthest thing from what a relationship is or should be.

Adaptation: one relationship in particular truly suffered because of the many selfish decisions I made. I ended up damaging someone who was such a loving, caring, genuine individual. When I was ready to really give up the life, she'd had enough. I lost her because I chose the life of being young and unattached. To this day I miss her to death and would give my right arm to rewrite our history, but she's long gone and more than likely wants nothing to do with me. But it's okay.

Adaptation easily

Been with women who loved me and wanted to be everything yet I chose my ambitions and my freedom over them & I'll do it again every single time

No regrets

For me, Outside is one of the greatest Weeknd songs there is. The song is a journey. When he performed this as the encore when I saw him, it was incredible.

The breakdown at the end is just bigger than life and perfect for ending a show.

Man, I hope y'all kidding about fapping to the tapes :lol:

Can't have a Weeknd song come on and reminisce on beatin your meat.

I swear I was thinking the same thing. Dudes on here going way too far. Not only that but they're recommending songs for other dudes to wack to. Weekend got yall boys too comfortable.

LOL @ "Thursday= Girl & Girl" y'all dudes are comedy. I agree with Outside being one of his best songs (Top 10 at worst and top 5 at best). Song is so underrated man

Wicked games: I've had relationships that would have been as close to perfection as possible if I weren't so caught up in living the life. Instead of cherishing what I had with the women I actually had a true chance of long term happiness with, I allowed myself to become enveloped in a downward alcohol fueled spiral. I've slept with so many people I don't even know my actual body count. I end up going after randoms because I have terrible confidence in myself. Sleeping with them makes me feel as if I'm good enough somehow. I **** them like I love them, give it to them good because it's the only way I know to keep them around. They're the closest thing I have to an actual relationship... Which makes no sense because in reality whatever I have with them is probably the furthest thing from what a relationship is or should be.

Adaptation: one relationship in particular truly suffered because of the many selfish decisions I made. I ended up damaging someone who was such a loving, caring, genuine individual. When I was ready to really give up the life, she'd had enough. I lost her because I chose the life of being young and unattached. To this day I miss her to death and would give my right arm to rewrite our history, but she's long gone and more than likely wants nothing to do with me. But it's okay.

Bruh.....them feels. My two favorite songs of his as well. Adaptation.....i had the perfect girl....i was selfish....ruined everything....wish i could have our innocence back, it was the best time of my life. But now its gone, and im cool with it, but its like you tear through these women in an endless search for the same feeling....the longer it goes the more numb you become :smh:

Bolded for emphasis. This hits hard when you stop and think about it. Basically filling the void with as many women as i can, the juggling act gets tiring but its all i know right now.

Last edited:
Birds Pt.2 as well,

You try to tell her you're not the one she should invest her feelings in but after you bring them into your world they become addicted. The high lasts for a while, then reality sets in and they want somebody to love. Then they hate you.

What's up guys. Kinda new to NT and definitely new to the thread. Wish I would've explored general sooner haha. But anyways I find weird now that the fact that I've been clean and haven't smoked in 9 months kinda correlates to me not listening to the weeknd anymore. Used to be one of my favorite artists to just mellow out to and what not, but I just haven't had the urge to listen to him. My girl pointed it out and now it's kinda got me a little bugged out haha (obviously I know lifestyle choices have almost nothing to do with music). However, I will say that his Drunk In Love cover was fire.

What's up guys. Kinda new to NT and definitely new to the thread. Wish I would've explored general sooner haha. But anyways I find weird now that the fact that I've been clean and haven't smoked in 9 months kinda correlates to me not listening to the weeknd anymore. Used to be one of my favorite artists to just mellow out to and what not, but I just haven't had the urge to listen to him. My girl pointed it out and now it's kinda got me a little bugged out haha (obviously I know lifestyle choices have almost nothing to do with music). However, I will say that his Drunk In Love cover was fire.

QFT. If I hear the music now it's in passing or cause someone I hang out with. I still check on this thread and follow him in general cause I like to see artist I grow with succeed, but unfortunately don't think I can bump his music like used to just cause the zone it takes me

Bro this x1000
this thread is too much in the offseason... homie gotta drop some new music asap to get this thing back on the rails. I thought i was a stan but DAMB 
laugh.gif

this thread is too much in the offseason... homie gotta drop some new music asap to get this thing back on the rails. I thought i was a stan but DAMB 
laugh.gif

Yeah, the line is blatantly crossed when using certain songs to set the mood for your masturbation sessions. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Yo WTF, I ordered the XO snapback a few days ago...I get an email today saying it was sold out...

Got my hopes up for nothing. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom