The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I never cried so hard during one of his reaction videos :rofl:

The Earned it part was accurate "I'm going out like that."

That gif :rofl: :rofl:

Big quints reaction 
roll.gif

Talkin bout playin Often while your chick cooks your favorite meal in nothing but "tube socks with the stripes on em"? 
roll.gif
 LAWD!!!!

Need help fam I feel like In the night and I cant feel my face should be back to back. As well Earned it with Where you belong. Now I feel Shameless works as the first one then goes into them. Thoughts?

I have everything of his on this playlist except Love me harder and Devil May Cry, dont know if that fits as a smashing track.

Last edited:

Big quints reaction 
roll.gif

Talkin bout playin Often while your chick cooks your favorite meal in nothing but "tube socks with the stripes on em"? 
roll.gif
 LAWD!!!!
I can't find his reaction video on youtube. Can anybody hook me up with a link to it

Need help fam I feel like In the night and I cant feel my face should be back to back. As well Earned it with Where you belong. Now I feel Shameless works as the first one then goes into them. Thoughts?

I have everything of his on this playlist except Love me harder and Devil May Cry, dont know if that fits as a smashing track.

Where's KOTF b?

Last edited:

Where's KOTF b?
Where it belongs...

Original girls born in the 90's is "this is my sound" that he was talking about on kotf . This is complete 180 from trliogy & kl. The grimey sound is not there at all . Will forever jam to prebeauty weeknd

Last edited:
Angel is slowly becoming one of my favorite songs on the album. I love that chorus.

Sorry folks...But if this was his first album and no one knew who he was, yall would think this album SUXKS.

This album sux hard. This is NOT Weeknd yo :smh:

Where's KOTF b?

I basically have it going in chronological order. Noise starts the playlist.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom