The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bros i think I'm getting sick. I actually enjoyed Wanderlust :x

If a blinkin comes out the woodwork saying he like KOTF, somethings definitely in the air.

Nope. KotF still radiated Chernobyl garbage.

Wanderlust is flames. You all will recognize it one day. :smokin

To this day, I feel like Wanderlust would've took him places sooner had it gotten the necessary push.

That song feels right in line with the lane he decided to take things into with a good portion of this album.

I was legitimately concerned that you were about to falter on me there Blinkin :lol:

I'm still in your corner when it comes to King of the Fall.

Last edited:
King Of The Fall is freestyle greatness.
This. 

I don't get the KOTF slander at all 
mean.gif

It's been actually one year since the video dropped:

Nope. KotF still radiated Chernobyl garbage.

Wanderlust is flames. You all will recognize it one day. :smokin

I don't even understand how you don't like KotF but hey do you I guess bruh.

Refreshing Big Quint page like I'm waiting for Jordan Retro's to release

To this day, I feel like Wanderlust would've took him places sooner had it gotten the necessary push.

That song feels right in line with the lane he decided to take things into with a good portion of this album.

I was legitimately concerned that you were about to falter on me there Blinkin :lol:

I'm still in your corner when it comes to King of the Fall.

I was saying the same thing to myself the other day. Wanderlust sounds like a track that would've fit perfect with this album. It was almost out of place on KL, which may be why a lot of people don't like it that much. But it's still flames. The exact opposite of KotF. I'll slander that track every chance I get :lol:

I was saying the same thing to myself the other day. Wanderlust sounds like a track that would've fit perfect with this album. It was almost out of place on KL, which may be why a lot of people don't like it that much. 
I can see it it being on here!

To those who who bought tickets already. Did this come to you through email a bit after?

I filled it out... So I guess I got a copy being mailed to me??? Seemed too good to be true

I never cried so hard during one of his reaction videos :rofl:

The Earned it part was accurate "I'm going out like that."

The first 7 or 8 tracks on here are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] really tails off after that though. Solid album.

That's dope man. He was just enjoying the music. Not expecting nothing, not wanting it to be anything else. Just straight up enjoyed all the different sounds and elements

Back
Top Bottom