The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
indifferent.gif

Btw I swear that y'all be sleeping on Often, tbh it was the best track off BBTM with the possible exception of The Hills. 

Tell Your Friends also up there.

Also I need opinions - do you think Starboy was part of that video trilogy with CFMF, TYF and The Hills? Where would it fit in?

:stoneface:

Nah but for real Often is dope to and a hitter, same vein as KOTF.

But it doesn't compare to the As You Are or Acquainted just on BBTM.

Last edited:
Problem with often and the hills is that it leaked real early and they also then got radio play

Played it to death by the time the album dropped often was literally overplayed

Contentwise, Often/Kotf/Starboy are the same song. Often and Starboy are just delivered better. I don't mind homie talking his **** because he deserves to be where he is, but kotf is a monstrosity. I always imagine the producers walking out of the studio when he was laying the track. They probably told him it was trash, but he was just too fascinated with the title and felt like we had to be forced to hear it. It's cool though, he followed up with Mood Music/The Hills as the follow up to that, so I let that king of the falloff stuff go. You cats really ought to stop bringing it up. Takes me to a bad place in life. :smh:

Acquainted off the strength of the moment I had with it...I can't say what it was that happened (raunchy)...but that song will always be A+

Girls in the 90s> acquainted

Exactly. Acquainted will forever be marred because we know what the song could've been had it not been for dude falling for the Hadid joint. :smh:

For BBTM it goes for me in this order:

Hills/As You Are
Acquainted

I wish nothing but blessings upon you and your family.

Dudes forever comparing tracks, can't they just both be dope in their own right :lol:

Nah man. What do we have the message board/thread if not to share opinions and talk **** :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom