The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
To those who have seen him at various stages of his career, which live show did you enjoy the most? Starting from the days where he would seemingly just stand in front of the mic to the theatrics he put on for the madness tour.

To those who have seen him at various stages of his career, which live show did you enjoy the most? Starting from the days where he would seemingly just stand in front of the mic to the theatrics he put on for the madness tour.

I've seen Abel perform every year since 2012 and his performance in 2014 at the Barclays is my favorite, easily.

Least favorite was when he performed at the Radio City Music Hall in 2013.

Who could forget 2014... When he did 4 ******* shows/cities and called it a tour without a stop in the A. :rolleyes

F y'all. :stoneface:

Last edited:
2013 Kissland tour at the Greek Theatre in Berkeley. Best venue in Northern California.

Best thematic stage production of any of his tours, and the best I've ever seen period save maybe Kanye's Glow In the Dark tour in 2008.

Performed Kissland in its entirety sans TITR.

Performed HOB in its entirety sans The Knowing.

MDMA was flowing.

Going to be hard for him to ever top that.

Last edited:
My first and fav was kissland at Susquehanna center Camden NJ. Place is built for bass and drops. Just raw..... rawness...

BBTM at Wells Fargo center Newark was meh just because of the sound in there was terrible. Someone shoulda been fired for that.

Kissland was the best

My first show I got too faded, great time though, Might have been just before The Trilogy came out. 

BBTM tour was cool to see the production and success, but the vibe was not the same, BBTM material was meh.. too many boppers. Travis Scott was cool though 

Last edited:
Went to his Sweet Life Festival show back in May of 2015, that was great. 

Before BBTM but The Hills was already out at that time 
nthat.gif

Only seen him once...september 2012. Opened for Florence and the MAchine at Merriweather
Show was ok. No one knew who he was....i was singing every song while everyone else was on their phones / walking around getting ready for Florence.

Had some girl walk buy and say "wow you must really be a fan of his" i was so happy to be there but so mad no one was realizing the greatness.

Rumor is Starboy (song) won't be on the album

Man if that song is omitted but False Alarm isn't :smh:

I was so drugged up for the show he did in Brooklyn, I don't even remember what year it was.  I literally only remember walking to the place with that double cup of dirty.  I know I was under 21 cause I couldnt grab alcohol nor did I really drink but was still able to get some.  I remember him yelling that whoevers smoking to light them things up and I think he started doing high for this. 

Kissland tour in Radio city was just something else because I was on that lucy.  I remember those mascot things bugging me out  
laugh.gif
.  I also went with my girl at the time so it felt as if my soul left my body and went into her and we were one. Crazy experience. 

The album is called Starboy, why wouldn't he include the titular track on it? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom