The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
In the 90s just sounds so raw and savage, so old weeknd. Acquainted sounds pop and new weeknd. Both are good tracks, but in the 90s is way better.

In the 90's did grow on me alot. I wasn't really feeling at first then one day I was singing it in my head. I forgot about it cuz BBTM was so trash.

Last edited:
I don't think that feature list was correct. I read an interview with Major Lazer saying the Weeknd took their feature with em for his album.

Oh god Major Lazer is a good artist but if he's mixing with the Weeknd then I'm kinda scared - I don't want him making some Justin Bieber pop bs fml I need some dark bangers 

Jesus. Heaven or Las Vegas just came on shuffle.

I have no idea how some of yall don't see the greatness in that song.

Joint is so drugged out in terms of sound, basically Gone Pt. 2.

Oh god Major Lazer is a good artist but if he's mixing with the Weeknd then I'm kinda scared - I don't want him making some Justin Bieber pop bs fml I need some dark bangers 
He'll probably have Skrillex on it 
laugh.gif

Now thats disrespectful.

The irony in saying my comparison of sound and style is disrespectful, only to say a song that's not even half the song Gone is, is outright BETTER? :rofl:

Last edited:
If you've never been so faded out of your mind that you end up with a thottie to the point where you're asking yourself what you're trying to prove by smashing for this long, you can't speak on gone. :lol:

Last edited:
Don't sleep on Life of the Party, sinister unholy track right there. It's at least as good as Gone and HoLV. 

Back
Top Bottom