The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
They don't let me down

But they leeeeaaaad me on

Just found out my fav part of Sidewalks is not even The Weeknd.. Who's Daniel Wilson? He got more stuff?

Was just thinking about the EOS anniversary too. I've gotten short sleeve for both HOB & Thursday. Might have to switch it up this time.

Also wish i copped the blk/green snapback when they had it too.

Was just thinking about the EOS anniversary too. I've gotten short sleeve for both HOB & Thursday. Might have to switch it up this time.

Also wish i copped the blk/green snapback when they had it too.
Long sleeves HOB tee is 
nthat.gif
, that's the one I have.

And then short sleeve for Thursday. 

I Feel It Coming, Top 10 Abel, might be Top 5.

Srs.

Not gonna argue this, has been the song I've played most from Starboy so far.

Just very pleasing to the ear, once again Daft Punk x Weeknd just works, would love a project with just them for like 7-8 songs.

Guardian interview

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/dec/03/the-weeknd-abel-tesfaye-interview-music-tom-lamont

"Tesfaye pops his eyebrows, nods half a dozen times and says eventually that he “dibbles and dabbles and whatnot”. Everything in moderation, he insists. “When I had nothing to do but make music, it was very heavy. Drugs were a crutch for me. There were songs on my first record that were seven minutes long, rambling – whatever thoughts I was having when I was under the influence at the time. I can’t see myself doing that now.”

Guardian interview

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/dec/03/the-weeknd-abel-tesfaye-interview-music-tom-lamont

"Tesfaye pops his eyebrows, nods half a dozen times and says eventually that he “dibbles and dabbles and whatnot”. Everything in moderation, he insists. “When I had nothing to do but make music, it was very heavy. Drugs were a crutch for me. There were songs on my first record that were seven minutes long, rambling – whatever thoughts I was having when I was under the influence at the time. I can’t see myself doing that now.”

Well, ****

Guardian interview

Yeah i would rather have him stay being in control than him spiraling down into a dark place

Last edited:
 ​

I Feel It Coming, Top 10 Abel, might be Top 5.

Srs.
Not gonna argue this, has been the song I've played most from Starboy so far.

Just very pleasing to the ear, once again Daft Punk x Weeknd just works, would love a project with just them for like 7-8 songs.
God I would love if that happened. 

Hoping Abel pulls a Kendrick and we gat a "Untitled Unmastered" 
nerd.gif

For those who ordered the autograph/cd bundle

I received the package, the cd was there, but it came with a note that the posters are 'behind production' and I will receive it before the end of the year

Just a fyi in case ya'll are waiting for yours to arrive

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom