The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
Rockin is a Ben Wallace free throw level type miss

nah joint is rockin

got me

03629f6e39512405d6fc3f8da54bd954.645x266x34.gif

Still praying for an OVOXO album (puts on flame suit)
If it could be anything like take care id be so in.

The more I listen to the album and warm up to it, the more I dislike the Kendrick and Future features. Songs could have been top 1 and 2 on the album without the features. More like the bottom of the barrel with them.

I hope an ovoxo doesn't happen ever again. It won't be genuine like The Zone and crew love was. Coming from someone who used to be a drake fan. He's corny AF now. Can't stand him. That migos style then the dancehall wanna be transition he went to was a reach IMO even though the stuff was catchy.

Tory does it 10x better. Jus sayin

Last edited:
Drake-less version of The Zone and Crew Love are 1000x harder than the original. Super unnecessary.

Future and Kendrick appearing for approximately 3-5 minutes on an album that is, itself, 68 minutes long ruins it to the point that it's bottom of the barrel.

You gotta love NT extremes :lol:

I feel like if it wasn't for a Drake ft, live for might not have ever been released

I'm good on ever hearing any Drake collaborations ever again

Future too

Last edited:
I feel like if it wasn't for a Drake ft, live for might not have ever been released

I'm good on ever hearing any Drake collaborations ever again

Future too
Had such a promising intro and then that god awful chorus and the Drake feature came 
mean.gif

Drake-less version of The Zone and Crew Love are 1000x harder than the original. Super unnecessary.
This This This!
Youll see the light soon young one.
Love to Lay still[emoji]128686[/emoji].

Rockin' [emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji]

Secrets [emoji]128686[/emoji] I can't stand the British accent. The chrous and the beat aren't bad

Also imagine if Crew Love was on Thursday or EOS with no Drake ft

:smh:

Also The Weeknd need Illangelo back

Ordinary Life is great but if had The Hills type oomph :smh:

Abel need to reduce his features to like 1 per album and like 10-12 tracks

If i got 10-12 tracks of uncompromised fire per year I'd be happy

Last edited:
If Starboy had Illangelo over ****** like Cashmere Cat, it coulda been everything.

Especially considering Illangelo synth style is so cinematic it would've fit perfectly.

I just don't understand sometimes, he brough Doc back but not the whole dream team.

Drake + The Weeknd is always great for me. I want an OVOXO tape but obviously not pop weeknd + drake or dancehall drake + weeknd. Not saying that wouldn't work necessarily but crew love, the ride, the zone all are winners for me. Live for is mediocre but i can handle it.
Crazy people don't like Future + The Weeknd on 6ft under. I love Low Life too, these two songs are on the same wave for me. The other future feature just feels extremely tacked on...not even slightly necessary.

Sidewalks sucks. The song in general is just no good. Kendrick's verse is meh....

I don't have the best headphones, but on the last hook of die for you, it sounds like Abel is screaming "Bella"
Just makes the song more raw for me :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
few things:

A lonely night is the biggest stand out to me, that **** is too groovy.
Rockin will be a club banger and is riding the huge current EDM wave.
I feel it coming deserves all the praise it is getting, such a genuine feel good song.
Sidewalks did not need autotune or Kendrick...

Someone plz ban Abe for sayin false alarm is better than KOTF. :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom