The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Just peeped his ig story from last night looks like they were celebrating cash's bday at the strip club

None other than Daniel Caesar was there. Too lit

I wonder if he's going to have a new project of some sort coming before then?

Kiss Land has really been getting HEAVY spins for me lately.
It's random times where I don't spin it much and then there's weeks where I'm playing it nonstop.
Adaptation has really stuck with me this past week :sick:.

I still havent received my trilogy hoodie yet. Amyone having problems with the trilogy collection?

Did you buy from the official store?

Might not get your hoodie for a month. I remember buying the white camo strapback and didn't get it for a month or so. Forgot I even bought it

I do wonder if His next album will be with the features I thought he'd do for star boy

Pretty much all the dudes who were in the reminder video

Trav
Tiller
Rocky
French
And... drake

His boys nav and 88 glam also steady doing their thing wonder if they get to be featured

Also need more metro boomin

I’d imagine he made some serious money off that tour. Gotta get your paper. Can’t even be mad at him but **** that ***** at the same time feel me. Come with the heat next go around.

They love False Alarm in Europe though. I heard that joint too many times over there. :lol:

Listened to a few tracks off the Trilogy last night..High for this might b one of my top songs out of all three albums

Anyone agree?
maaaannnn listen

bKPyysc.png

Back
Top Bottom