The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Is There Someone Else into Starry Eyes

wow.png
wow.png

Bro all these transitions HITTIN

I Heard You're Married

C'mon :smh: :smh:

Bruh singing to some chick one here. The album really don't start til that Quincy interlude. After that this gotta be about somebody. This is too much real life.

Told the wife it had to grow on me yesterday … it’s growing. Not sure why I keep on listening :lol:I had to double back for all the transitions.

Album smooth🔥

I’m on probably my 5th listen and this album is fire. The grooves are just too smooth. Out of Time is pure pop magic. Less than Zero, Don’t Break my Heart and Starry eyes are excellent. How Do I Make You Love Me to Take My Breath is just album perfection and shows how an album can make a song better. Only hiccups for me is Wayne was trash and ruins that song, Quincy story is pointless and could have just been an instrumental interlude and it would have been perfection and Every Angel is Terrifying should have been a song with that opening. If he kept that going to a real song dudes would have lost lost their mind. This album goes and will age very well.

Only songs not growing on me with more listens is gasoline and don’t break my heart

Maybe don’t break my heart will click for me too like best friends cause that one took a few listens for me

Back
Top Bottom