The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
8457ba61b1e6cdbcc4ca8e0583ec2d8944fd39f3.gif

My brother who loves drake brought up CLB vs dawn fm and I avoided the convo cuz it's not going to get anywhere since he's in drake's camp and im in abel's camp

I think as always no one can accept "its pretty good" as a review. We have to hate it or love it. Same thing i feel about drake albums. People waiting for it to drop so it can change their lives...then it doesn't and they are like this is trash!!!!!

Like listen to the songs you like. Don't act like you aren't playing Gasoline on max volume in the whip doing the robot sayin "It's 5am my time again..." then going online like "this big trash".

I personally don’t think DFM was “bad” but I’m following the story told on the album…I don’t care to revisit any of the pop 80’s songs cause its not my style, but IMO it’ll grow on people as time passes, AH did for me

Abes, you gotta chill bro. If you have to tell people this is the second Trilogy then it kind of loses that luster

I know he's been more vocal over the years but what made me a fan of dude is that he just stayed in the shadows and let the music speak for itself. I can't expect him to stay the same forever though, and if he reads NT then he prob blew a fuse lol

Yeah, it was even mentioned in here by someone. Just let the people tell it lol. If you explicitly state it, again kinda just loses the effect. But mans is kinda hurt you can tell I guess I can't blame him

Back
Top Bottom