The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by cartune

In My Zone tonight?

Hopefully. He's tweeted #thezone 8 times in the last 24 hours
laugh.gif

nah, I came up on some of his weeknd remixes on soundcloud and tumblr, and just have been looking out for them
since then.

I've been bumping Echoes of Silence pretty much every single day since it came out. I still can't decide whether my favorite song is Montreal or Next.
pimp.gif

I do my Weeknd voice when I'm alone driving somewhere.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I've been bumping Echoes of Silence pretty much every single day since it came out. I still can't decide whether my favorite song is Montreal or Next.
pimp.gif

I do my Weeknd voice when I'm alone driving somewhere.
laugh.gif

We all do homie
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Did the rank the album songs from 1-9 and then rank them all against each other. 

1. Wicked Games > The Birds Part 1 > Outside

2. XO/The Host > Loft Music > Gone

3. House of Balloons > Montreal > Lonely Star

4. The Party & The After Party > Next > Thursday 

5. The Knowing > .D. > Life of the Party

6. Initiation > The Morning > Rolling Stone

7. Coming Down > The Birds Part 2 > Same Old Song

8. High For This > The Zone > Echoes of Silence

9. What You Need > The Fall > Heaven or Las Vegas

This list was so hard to compile. Each of the mixtapes has a special place in my heart and I hated ranking one song over another
laugh.gif
. As you can see though, House of Balloons is the clear winner for me. That mixtape was incredible and really stood out from the other two. EOS and Thursday were both great mixtapes as well but they lacked those 'wow' moments that you got from every song on HOB. 

No. Songs aren't even ranked in the order of their tracklisting. No.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Did the rank the album songs from 1-9 and then rank them all against each other. 

1. Wicked Games > The Birds Part 1 > Outside

2. XO/The Host > Loft Music > Gone

3. House of Balloons > Montreal > Lonely Star

4. The Party & The After Party > Next > Thursday 

5. The Knowing > .D. > Life of the Party

6. Initiation > The Morning > Rolling Stone

7. Coming Down > The Birds Part 2 > Same Old Song

8. High For This > The Zone > Echoes of Silence

9. What You Need > The Fall > Heaven or Las Vegas

This list was so hard to compile. Each of the mixtapes has a special place in my heart and I hated ranking one song over another
laugh.gif
. As you can see though, House of Balloons is the clear winner for me. That mixtape was incredible and really stood out from the other two. EOS and Thursday were both great mixtapes as well but they lacked those 'wow' moments that you got from every song on HOB. 

No. Songs aren't even ranked in the order of their tracklisting. No.
He ranked the songs 1-9 smart guy, which makes way more since than ranking songs based on track listing. 

I wanted to post what The Weeknd said on Twitter but too many curse words, so i'll jus' post what The Dream said.
Picture-8.png

Picture-61.png

Picture-41.png

Picture-2.png

Picture-12.png

Picture-12.png

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

The Dream is right though..Idk why The Weeknd is mad. He does sound like The Dream.
Absolutely he does.  He's also less talented.  Has not put a major project out either to prove himself of anything (yes success on the charts does count for something).  This dude is feeling himself waaaay too much. He needs to pump the brakes, especially when the Dream gave him props.  What a goober.   

Originally Posted by Heshua

The Dream is right though..Idk why The Weeknd is mad. He does sound like The Dream.
Absolutely he does.  He's also less talented.  Has not put a major project out either to prove himself of anything (yes success on the charts does count for something).  This dude is feeling himself waaaay too much. He needs to pump the brakes, especially when the Dream gave him props.  What a goober.   

How is this giving someone props

“I haven’t done a show in close to two years. And ever since then, there’s like, four #^$*#* that sound like me now. I’m just being honest,

Originally Posted by Miniojw

Originally Posted by Heshua

How is this giving someone props

“I haven’t done a show in close to two years. And ever since then, there’s like, four #^$*#* that sound like me now. I’m just being honest,

Back
Top Bottom