The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
yall really think the dream is more talented? i dont think weekend sounds anything like him... he sings like a singer even tho he isnt a good one... dream just sounds like a _____ with autotune trying to sing... to each his own i guess

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

yall really think the dream is more talented? i dont think weekend sounds anything like him... he sings like a singer even tho he isnt a good one... dream just sounds like a _____ with autotune trying to sing... to each his own i guess
yeah i never even made a connection between the two. 

Originally Posted by Heshua

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

The Dream is right though..Idk why The Weeknd is mad. He does sound like The Dream.
Absolutely he does.  He's also less talented.  Has not put a major project out either to prove himself of anything (yes success on the charts does count for something).  This dude is feeling himself waaaay too much. He needs to pump the brakes, especially when the Dream gave him props.  What a goober.   
yeah i swear dream just showed him love..this little canadian fool feeling himself way to much..dude even took shots at common..

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

yall talking bout weekend?....that n_ aint cut that nappy @$++ lol

106182_nyg4azos3je05_al.jpg

When The Source ran the story on the Dream beef they used that pic. I was assuming it was recent. 

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

106182_nyg4azos3je05_al.jpg

When The Source ran the story on the Dream beef they used that pic. I was assuming it was recent. 
Nah, this is a pic from his performance last night:
96kp5t.jpg

Originally Posted by wildmoodswings

The Dream is right though..Idk why The Weeknd is mad. He does sound like The Dream.
Absolutely he does.  He's also less talented. 
Oh my. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
let me know when the biggest names in R&B and pop music call the Weeknd to write songs for them.  Ill be waiting fam.  Anyways, I dont want to derail this thread since it's about his music and not his beefs. 

Thought so
laugh.gif
. I saw some dude's Tumblr who seems to get pictures of the shows from the wildest angles, and there's some pictures he posted like last week that looked recent. But Abel himself posted a picture last week and that $+ was high as hell
laugh.gif
. Those performance pictures with the low hair are old like I thought then.

Originally Posted by vandal044

Absolutely he does.  He's also less talented.  Has not put a major project out either to prove himself of anything (yes success on the charts does count for something).  This dude is feeling himself waaaay too much. He needs to pump the brakes, especially when the Dream gave him props.  What a goober.   
yeah i swear dream just showed him love..this little canadian fool feeling himself way to much..dude even took shots at common..
ya'll %$%@!* must have lost your damn minds
30t6p3b.gif

I don't understand how The Weeknd can hate on The Dream? Weeknd pretty much is Dream's son and now he's mad? 
laugh.gif

Although his production is great, Weeknd is a terrible singer.

Finally been listening to dude these last couple weeks...

Coming Down, The Fall, Crew Love X Trust Issues, Wicked Games, and HOB X Glass Table Girls have been on repeat lately.

If I'm on that liquor X them fo bars while listening...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

I don't understand how The Weeknd can hate on The Dream? Weeknd pretty much is Dream's son and now he's mad? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

laugh.gif

Stupid statement. To say that the Weeknd is another version of the Dream is to miss out on the many nuances of his music that make it transcendent.
How long is the Dream thread on NT? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

laugh.gif

Stupid statement. To say that the Weeknd is another version of the Dream is to miss out on the many nuances of his music that make it transcendent.
grin.gif
Stupid logic.  Surely you don't equate how good or bad an artist is by the length of their thread on Niketalk.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

grin.gif
Stupid logic.  Surely you don't equate how good or bad an artist is by the length of their thread on Niketalk.
It's perplexing how some members around here love to justify nonsense with that type of logic.

Prolly the same type of dudes that bring up album sales like it's supposed to make the album good or something.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom