The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
if you want songs from soundcloud....

1. Right click song on sound cloud , click copy address.
2. Copy paste that address to this site offliberty.com
3. Follow directions on site.

Goddamn it feels good to live in So Cal. There just wasnt enough songs when he toured with Florence. I'm literally in pain until the show..

gonna have to pay r@pe prices for either the 13th or the 15th. if any one can help with some info please let me know. Been a fan for the longest.

man i love wicked games enemy & valerie, them lyrics so got damn real bruh...& that dirty diana remake hard too. but i cant tell nobody i be listenin to dude music they gon judge me bruh :lol:

What You Need & Gone are up there with Till the Cops Come, Mellosmoothe, Seems like You're Ready & whatever other panty dropper you can think of

I prefer the remastered version of gone.
OAN, anyone feel like this music takes them to another place mentally. I'm usually a pretty social drinker and responsible recreation drug user. But since I've been listening to this I just feel the need to be beyond faded, find the most attractive girl smash her out with no remorse, wake up in the morning and ride out on some "wicked games" type vibes

I prefer the remastered version of gone.
OAN, anyone feel like this music takes them to another place mentally. I'm usually a pretty social drinker and responsible recreation drug user. But since I've been listening to this I just feel the need to be beyond faded, find the most attractive girl smash her out with no remorse, wake up in the morning and ride out on some "wicked games" type vibes

I had to actively stop myself from playing his music as much... Especially when Wednesday turns into Thursday and all these bad ******* get thirsty.

Dude has me wanting to be so savage when it comes to getting faded and smashing these ****. It's despicable.

I had to actively stop myself from playing his music as much... Especially when Wednesday turns into Thursday and all these bad ******* get thirsty.
Dude has me wanting to be so savage when it comes to getting faded and smashing these ****. It's despicable.
Glad i am not the only one. Used to wake up thursday morning, throw on lonely star and look up on sunday night and reflect upon the blur that was the past weekend.

It just puts me in that zone.  A couple drinks and all that despicable **** just seems right.

Y'all got this thread looking like an AA meeting
seriously 
roll.gif

Gone has always been 
pimp.gif

Haha to the AA comment. But yea "gone" has always had a special place in my heart. Rolling hard at the Seattle concert front row and peaked right at the start of it. To this day I watch the vid and get shivers

Back
Top Bottom