The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
dude sucks live

Trippin. Just seen him at the Warfield in SF and his stage presence was way better than expected. Probably one of the better if not the best shows i've ever seen. Maybe I'm biased. But i've seen jay-z, lupe, dom, currensy, wu. Abel killed it

i'm all about HOB especially with the digitally remastered version on trilogy...all in all dude is a musical genius. hope he has a legit new album next year though

i'm all about HOB especially with the digitally remastered version on trilogy...all in all dude is a musical genius. hope he has a legit new album next year though

He tweeted something along the lines of "HoB, Thursday, EoS... 2011, Trilogy 2012, 2013 ..."

Safe to say he's got something up his sleeves. Can't wait.

Working with the God Paul Epworth? I swear I dreamed them mogs would hook up.

My body is ready for a collab album with those 2 :x

Posted that up as well. I wanna see how that space ghost purp collab turns out

this fool really said the weeknd sucks live..
mean.gif

he must have been sober.. that's like watching a 3-d movie without the glasses..
mean.gif

this fool really said the weeknd sucks live..:smh:

he must have been sober.. that's like watching a 3-d movie without the glasses..:smh:
I've come to realize his music isn't for everyone and to the casual fan it probably doesn't resonate as much as the crazy party single.
To make it comparable, the casual fan isn't likely to enjoy chopped and screwed. But, When you've grown up in the Texas culture surrounded by lean, slabs, swangas etc its hard to imagine anyone not enjoying it.

whats up with Enemy, anyone know? is this going on his album or something? because it seriously one of his top 10 songs and i'd love it get remastered and album art. it deserves that much

I'm ready for that New New. I was just reflecting that EOS dropped this time last year, and I went to Disneyland and couldn't stop humming melodies.

I crave that feeling like a fiend. My body is ready. Let the Thursday drop date rumors commence.

this fool really said the weeknd sucks live..:smh:

he must have been sober.. that's like watching a 3-d movie without the glasses..:smh:

He killed it when I saw him at the Hollywood cemetery but his coachella stream looked horrible. And if you have to take drugs to enjoy something it isn't good. Drugs can make Magic School Bus reruns fun.

Back
Top Bottom