The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
at the greek theater (non smoking arena) people were sparking up. before the show started, the staff told them to put it out or smoke in the designated smoking section.

all they did was say they would stop, and once the show started, they went back to it :lol:

as for lean, if you could smuggle some in i don't see why not. they searched girls' purses but i didn't see anyone get pat down.

Last edited:
Will be at the la show tonight.. My third time seeing dude.

Can we please stop with the comparisons to drake. So pointless and it makes you seem like you're a huge stan who's trying to convince people that weeknd is the superior artist or that drake is somehow lesser of an artist

Last edited:
tip for people going tonight...if you were planning on getting him to sign your cd, the line started in the exit hallway on the left side of the stage (if you're facing the stage) last night...when the show's over, exit left but linger in that area because that's probably where it will start tonight, too

eyes.gif

For people that have been to the shows.. Can you smoke in there??
nerd.gif
. what about bringing in drank
Everyone was smoking at the Berkeley show. You couldn't' bring in any open containers but they weren't doing any kind of pat downs either. 

HOB and KissLand :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

The Party/The Afterparty & HOB/Glass Table Girls live will be :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I couldn't have asked for a better set, my body is ready, KL The album hoovering around 100k?
Well done Abel.

Last edited:
-- 2 THE WEEKND XO/REPUBLIC 97,985 --

Had great marketing. Had no clue how it'd work out for him. But the week his album dropped and week before he did work.

Whoever marketing for Def Jam needs to be fired.

For people that have been to the shows.. Can you smoke in there?? :nerd:. what about bringing in drank

Seen this dude 3 times in NYC.
Bowery Ballroom
The old Club Exit (forget what it's called now)
That theatre in the Bronx (Grand Concourse)

Every time smoking was just as common as drinking.

This time at Radio City I plan on being a bit more discreet while I feel the place out.
But honestly once the lights go down I'm planning on having enough Ls to stay lit through the whole show.

What day you going?
NT meetup to talk about NT chicks over a blunt?

Pls respond.

Man if I wasn't in-season I would plan a trip to NYC around the tour dates. Would be a perfect excuse to get back to NY. 
laugh.gif

Same with LA and SB if those shows were a little more spread out like this upcoming weekend or something I honestly think I'd go. 

Last edited:
I forgot that everywhere isn't as meh about weed as Cali. Lighting a J or blunt is the easiest way to get yambs as a concert.

"Hey, do you smoke?" If they say no, I don't wanna kick it with them anyways.

I usually tape Js inside the waist of my jeans

I forgot that everywhere isn't as meh about weed as Cali. Lighting a J or blunt is the easiest way to get yambs as a concert.

"Hey, do you smoke?" If they say no, I don't wanna kick it with them anyways.

I usually tape Js inside the waist of my jeans
Bro I was feeling  a little too good walking into the Greek Theatre, walked right pass a gang of cops and handed over my ticket, didn't even realize I still had a blunt in my ear till I was inside. 
mean.gif
roll.gif

LOL thankfully you were in Berkeley and not Alabama or something.

In my experience, it's usually overzealous security that starts the most problems. You get paid $9 an hour and you're stressing me cuz I smell like weed? C'mon son... Must be going for that extra 50 cent supe position :lol:

Going to a Weeknd show sober? That's that **** I don't like!

i went to his show in atlanta last year and we had that place smoked the hell out..

regardless of the no smoking signs everywhere.

even the boy abel mentioned something about it.

Every concert I've been to here in Philly and the surrounding areas have been cool with smoking. This one time though the security at the door patted my boy down and took like 8 dutches off of him :smh:. This was at a Jeezy concert... A JEEZY CONCERT. I thought that was ironic as hell disallowing drugs at a Jeezy concert :lol:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom