The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
Denver show.....tonight. On a Friday. :pimp:

Kinda disappointed I didn't grab tickets and end up going. Ethiopians should be out in full effect tonight. Let me know how it goes man

One of the biggest Weeknd fans on this board and you didn't make it happen? I'm disappointed in you :smh:

That Toronto show will be the goods though.

Love In The Sky though... :smh: :pimp: might be in my top 10 Weeknd tracks.

This IS a top 10 Weeknd track, no doubt, my body is too ready to hear this live.

Last edited:
One of the biggest Weeknd fans on this board and you didn't make it happen? I'm disappointed in you :smh:

That Toronto show will be the goods though.
This IS a top 10 Weeknd track, no doubt, my body is too ready to hear this live.

I know I'm slacking b. My boys are in school right now and trying to avoid that life, it wouldn't be the same for me going with out them. For my slacking here's my contribution to keep the thread going, don't think I've ever shared them on NT.

What's everyone's party pack lookin' like for this show? :nerd:

Fo' Bars X Liquor for the kid :pimp:

I don't mess with trees anymore but this would be the perfect opportunity if I didn't run the risk of having to pee in a cup. :smh:

Last edited:
way late on this but old dude who covered how the tuesday show in LA was on point.

Tour visuals were dope, sound was good, although i felt the bass couldve hit harder but i guess it is what it is when you have a live band. ive seen him 2x before but they were at smaller more intimate venues. his vocals were on point, no studio voice here at all. dude is amazing.

waited for about 30 min after the show ended and got my cd signed, which was dope. dude is humble staying to sign at least 1/3 of the crowds cds. 

didnt cop a tee but as i walked passed the merch table i wish i copped a lighter

word of advice to those attending the remaining dates, ask security where to sit/line up for the signing. id ask before he comes out for the encore or maybe even before that to be sure

Last edited:
How does my guy keep getting away w/ showing ******* on YouTube? :lol:  

Artists get a little bit of liberty with breasts as long as they make sure to label the video as explicit, set age restrictions, and show them in an artistic manner (Abel obviously couldn't have had the whole video be that girl with the camera on her nipples :lol:, but a few fleeting shots of them won't hurt anyone. I actually didn't even notice he showed nipple.)

YouTube's exact words:

"While our guidelines generally prohibit nudity, we make exceptions when it is presented in an educational, documentary or artistic context, and take care to add appropriate warnings and age restrictions,"

Last edited:

Best artist out right now, regardless of genre. 
pimp.gif

How does my guy keep getting away w/ showing ******* on YouTube? 
laugh.gif

i almost clicked off cause im on my work comp, a little heads up goes a long way fellas.....not gonna lie, still watched the whole thing

nthat.gif
 abel going marshall mathers on that female haha

What's everyone's party pack lookin' like for this show?
nerd.gif

Fo' Bars X Liquor for the kid
pimp.gif

I don't mess with trees anymore but this would be the perfect opportunity if I didn't run the risk of having to pee in a cup.
mean.gif
The only thing you will regret is not remembering the show. You'll have a blast, but wont remember most of the night.  Last year I went on sticks, liqs, cup full of that texas, and a whole lot of trees.  Had an amazing time, but I just don't remember how I got to the show, how I came home.  The only part of the night I remembered was probably when he did "High For This", ironically. lol.

For those that were unsure of the true tone/emotion of "Pretty", I think the video has made that **** apparent. 
laugh.gif

This is no love song, this joint is sinister. 
devil.gif
pimp.gif

What's everyone's party pack lookin' like for this show?
nerd.gif

Fo' Bars X Liquor for the kid
pimp.gif

I don't mess with trees anymore but this would be the perfect opportunity if I didn't run the risk of having to pee in a cup.
mean.gif
The only thing you will regret is not remembering the show. You'll have a blast, but wont remember most of the night.  Last year I went on sticks, liqs, cup full of that texas, and a whole lot of trees.  Had an amazing time, but I just don't remember how I got to the show, how I came home.  The only part of the night I remembered was probably when he did "High For This", ironically. lol.
srsly

I used to take bars daily and 4 bars + liq = instant blackout. It's also pretty dangerous, but I'm not gonna preach to you. Xan just isn't that fun and a lot of times it will make you act like a damn fool.

Get something fun that will allow you to remember the show, homes!

Last edited:
I've always wondered this...

How many milligrams of Xanax are in a "bar"?

I've taken individual 1 mg Xanax pills, but never bars...
nerd.gif

No derail.

Last edited:

srsly

I used to take bars daily and 4 bars + liq = instant blackout. It's also pretty dangerous, but I'm not gonna preach to you. Xan just isn't that fun and a lot of times it will make you act like a damn fool.

Get something fun that will allow you to remember the show, homes!
the man said not to acid. then the man said its okay. decisions, decisions...

Can't help but put professional, town, adaptation, love in the sky, kiss land and pretty in his top 10 :lol:

So I'm definitely gonna say this is his best work.. Thursday coming in right after

Back
Top Bottom