The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
For some reason the explicit version isn't showing up on iTunes when I search it 

A few pages back there's an Amazon link with the explicit version. I'm on mobile and I didn't even realize I purchased it cause I didn't log in or anything. Welp 1.29 well spent.

The hills and in the 90s will be getting the most spins for the time being. There just too fuego and I was born in 92, a real 90s baby so I can relate so much.

It still gives me chills when I listen to songs like next, and gone. Remembering being that age and how reckless I was. I'm glad I got to experience all of that now that I'm in my Jordan year.

My n**** hit us with not just The Hills but an OFFICIAL VIDEO TOO??!! Friday night will be my night this week

Last edited:

Word, I peeped this when Abel tweeted it. But when I try to click open in iTunes, it tries to make me download iTunes again when I already have it.
Yea i just tried and same here. He has until 6:30p when I get outta work to fix it before I download a free one so I can enjoy my drive home 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The young gawd has blessed us today. Now just waiting on the homie Big Quint to bless us as well.

It's so I'll how Big Quint's reactions are almost as anticipated as the new music itself. :lol:

Son makes us all feel like we're not hyped enough while listening to the music.

Bought the Amazon dirty version my man posted earlier.

Did some errands & FINALLY got to experience this song in the whip...

Bruh...

The Hills bumps stooooooooopid nice 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Downloaded the free version for nothing lol. Just bought it.
idk bout yall but Abels ish is the only music I've bought on iTunes in years

Back
Top Bottom