The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
Doc did say they were "going to hell for this next batch of music"

And then we get Mood music... If that's an indicator of what else is to come, I'm pretty sure you all can rest assured that we'll be getting what we want.

I'm still waiting on Doc's music... he was Tweeting some ambiguous stuff last night after the 3 poppy tracks were leaked

Illangelo just tweeted

ILLANGELO @ILLANGELO · 26m26 minutes ago

The Weeknd - The Hills Produced by Mano & Me  

The Hills is hard. Glad I got to experience both the song and video at the same time. Looks like the end could lead right into the next video.

What are you planning Abel? :nerd:

The Hills is hard. Glad I got to experience both the song and video at the same time. Looks like the end could lead right into the next video.

What are you planning Abel?
nerd.gif
I Can't Feel My Face 

laugh.gif

mean.gif

From Hills to ICFMF 

I Can't Feel My Face 

:lol:
:smh:

From Hills to ICFMF 

I'm not the guy to quote on this one, I rock with "I Can't Feel My Face" :lol:

Been singing that **** nonstop since yesterday.

I could actually see that making sense visually, but I'm sure a lot of people would feel the same way as you in regards to the song itself.

Wasn't Pretty the last music video from Kiss Land?

And wasn't he also driving a black looking Lincoln in that as well? 
nerd.gif

I know a lot of you guys rock with ICFMF. I said it before and I'll say it again: FLOURISH 
pimp.gif

I was just poking fun at how different the vibe/sound would be from Hills to that... 

Curious on how this is all going to come together as whole after the leaks and The Hills. 

MY BROTHERS. WE MUST CELEBRATE. THA YOUNG GAWD HAS BLESSED OUT YEARS ONCE AGAIN.

Just got home, giving it a listen now 
nthat.gif

Wasn't Pretty the last music video from Kiss Land?

And wasn't he also driving a black looking Lincoln in that as well? :nerd:
he was being driven, picked up from the airport and paid ol girl a visit iirc

This is what I remember too. There could be a loose connection since Abel is a big movie buff though. Like, I could see him consciously deciding to use old Lincolns as opposed to that just being a coincidence :lol:

Y'all might want to chill on those links, they might get you taken out of here.

Everyone here is too damn old to not know how to use Google/Twitter (you don't even need an account)/other forums and sites to find music.

Last edited:
is shameless going to leak? :nerd:

We probably won't get anymore leaks tbh. It was actually probably all a PR stunt to get us hype for the album. Kinda weird 3 songs leaked then the next day The Weeknd drops his video. Of course I'm just speculating.

I thought Google just release the explicit verison, nope its the clean one too so I have two clean copies :lol: ill count that towards me having "I cant feel my face"

*goes back to listening and watching the video*

:wow: IN THE NINETIES

ya'll might think i'm weird but i can't wait to take some preworkout and lift to this. gonna be zoning in the gym today.

Back
Top Bottom