The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
If wanderlust got play in the club now, joints would think it's on the new album
laugh.gif
Most def they would.

BTW who is that in your avy??? she is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Sidebar: anyone follow that broad @lonelystar.xo on Instagrambs? She's got this whole schtick where she only posts on Thursdays. Her photos are straight from the old Trilogy artwork days. It's kinda cool. :lol:

In the Night is a risky move. I see a lot of people who don't seem like standard Weeknd fans saying "I like this song (CFMF) it's real MJesque". If this is the next song they hear from Weeknd they might call him unoriginal

I think most of his fanbase is too young to draw the similarities to MJ...

Everybody know MJ. Plus Weeknd's new fanbase isn't mostly younger. Other wise good seats to his tour wouldn't cost as much as a Coachella wristband

I appreciate Kissland even more now.
Definitely. The greatness of the album was displayed more as time went on.

I was probably playing it at least once a week all this year.

Although, I think I've come to terms that BBTM isn't as good as any other project he's put out, I still got my tickets to that Barclays show in November. 
pimp.gif

After 2 weeks for it settle in. Album goes. Losers still trash as hell, but album goes. I understand the new direction and like it to a degree. Still want some more pill popping, heartbreak kid emo mood joints because its how I feel lately especially in regards to females, but its all good. Happy for the boy. I remember first listening to him and becoming a instant fan when EOS first came out Dec 2011. Listened to the other 2 and for the last 3 and half years the three mixtapes still get played legit every other day. I remember trying to put people on and they give me the funny face and I get pissed on some you not worthy tip. Matter of fact its more apperciation for them now then ever.

Acquainted to In the 90s transition is godly
sick.gif
mean.gif
 . I rewind that part after Acquainted goes off into the transition every time and just vibe to it atleast 7 times in a row before a change.

$30 for a vinyl, nah dog

as cool as it might look on my wall, i could just get the homie to print me a high res poster for $1

Back
Top Bottom