The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
The Kissland merch was kinda dope, still got my ashtray. :lol:
yea, regret passing on those items. Only bought the keychain

I'd agree if Professional wasn't split into two. I'm not a fan of the "It's ideeeeeal" verse.

So I'd have to go with Real Life as a greater intro.

I still regret not getting those white xo sweats last year, the kissland strap backs were cool too.

Edit. Just realized they've got some strap backs on the march site now. My hairs way too damn long for hats now though 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Birds part 2 > Birds part 1

Dead srs.

And I'm no damn Antidope. You all can't class me with homie. He hates music before he even tries to listen to it simply because other people like it. :rofl:

Birds part 2 > Birds part 1

Dead srs.

And I'm no damn Antidope. You all can't class me with homie. He hates music before he even tries to listen to it simply because other people like it.
roll.gif
You don't like eggs  and also love drake
laugh.gif
 ..... Just messing with you.

If I had to pick, I would go with birds part 2 but I don't hate birds pt 1 :lol:

Man I never said I hated Part 1. I think that's often a point that get misconstrued in this thread. Me preferring part 2 doesn't mean I don't like part 1. It's a dope track. I've gotten into the habit of playing the two of them along with the birds intro as one complete track. Someone posted a link to it in here before. Joint is like 13 minutes of flames. :smokin

I mean, the first verse was just never anything special to me. He flipped the script after the beat change up.

Back
Top Bottom