The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters

All about the Puma lyfe :lol:

Did you guys hear the new Noise single...False alarm?

This song is basura

^^^^^What?!?
Thats just ridiculous, not liking kissland is one thing but putting it behind a bunch of unfinished tracks is another

He executed exactly how he wanted but he didn't gain the accolades so that probably depressed him

Kl was the perfect expression of where he was at in his personal life and the producers somehow captured every bit of it. The kl tour was artistry at its most raw. Can't tell me he didn't execute it how he wanted

Last edited:
My dude srvballer srvballer just gave up on hope like a guy who was finally able to get a new chick over to the house and ends up laying up with her for the first time, trying to finesse a finger in the choach for a the better part of an hour only for her to say "if you don't stop I'm just going to go home".

Just gotta make sure I get some Starboy tour merch. Hate the fact I didn't get anything for KL and BBTM merch, like the album, left much to be desired.

Last edited:
HOB > KL = EOS > Thurs

I don't eem count BBTM. And of course, that's not to say Thursday is bad by any means its literally 10 back to back awesome tracks.

"Used to be homeless, now the penthouse at the Ritz where my home is"

"Man look at the kid now, can't nobody stop me
I don't got a single sober vein in my body"

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom