The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 41.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.7%

• Total voters

Currently part of the studio audience for tonight's SNL. My son bout to make these birds wet
I will PayPal or cash app you $50 if you get close enough to duke and tell him KOTF and TITR are complete garbage.
laugh.gif
 your dedication is unparalleled. 

Nawghty "Jay's a snake" Hare would be proud. 

LOL at the poll, btw...

Got to be trolling with that BBTM vote. 

Last edited:
:lol: :lol:

but i always think it's crazy how long he has some of these songs/ideas tucked away. because i VERY clearly remember him tweeting "false alarm. she loves everybody," years ago. kinda dope.

False alarm isn't bad. Mainly different than what most people like in here. Would be better if it was slowed down though. I like it. Nothing can be worse that Losers. Now that song is bottom 3 easily.

False alarm isn't bad. Mainly different than what most people like in here. Would be better if it was slowed down though. I like it. Nothing can be worse that Losers. Now that song is bottom 3 easily.

........ i thought losers was good.

that drop :pimp:

Nothing can be worse that Losers. Now that song is bottom 3 easily.

Completely agree. I grew to like a few aspects of it, but the song as a whole is one I'd like to forget Abel ever had anything to do with :lol:

That "Starboy" performance was cool. Had me wondering if he was high though because there were one or two moments where son was tripping. Always nice to hear him hit some notes though, even if they weren't part of the actual song.

He's one of the few singers that actually sound good live.

I already liked False Alarm (flame suit on), but watching the performance made me like it even more.

I know the people who were up on The Weeknd early on hate on a lot of his new mainstream stuff (myself included), but Starboy is just so hard. How could you not like that track??

I know the people who were up on The Weeknd early on hate on a lot of his new mainstream stuff (myself included), but Starboy is just so hard. How could you not like that track??
everybody loves Starboy that's why this thread moved pages so quick since the audio dropped.

I'm holding off on any other tracks and even playing Starboy till the CD is in my hands

False Alarm is decent, would've been better without that annoying chorus

Maybe that's why the album is 18 songs, made a few mainstream hits then the rest is old school

False Alarm sounds like a song made for a movie, or a song I would hear in one of the radio stations while playing Grand Theft Auto..lol

Last edited:
Y'all different.

False Alarm is not good. At all. Live. Studio. All garbage.

Y'all let anything this n' do slide.

Pathetic.

laugh.gif
 ***** can't like the song?

all that letting him slide business, i don't know what that's about because i don't be in here

i hated the last album it that helps 
smile.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom