The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Smh at this guy's music making me want to consume and/or put substances in my body

Can't stop listening though
ohwell.gif
any time of the day any mood
frown.gif

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Makes me want to blow or something lol.

Random drug tests 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I know what you mean. All I want to is sit out back, watch the sun rise and roll an L.

y'all really drive around blasting this ? this, (for me) will only be played w/ the mrs.

tracks 4-9> you can let it play, not one skip worthy track

this tape is too dope. been bumpin it all day. even in the car
laugh.gif
. I'm def feelin this more than House Of Balloons. House Of Balloons was nice, but there were a couple tracks that I would skip. I could listen to Thursday all the way thru without skipping any tracks.

drizzy bodied his verse on "zone", i didnt know really what to expect for a rap verse on some weeknd music but this is dope and has my expectations high for Take Care. Whole tape is dopeeee, im really feeling every song especially lonely star. I think the weeknds so good because its straight sex, drug induced, provocative music, this mixtape faded>>>>>_________

this tape is fire I can't stop playing it in the whip the birds part 2 is my favorite track the way it bangs in the whip 
sick.gif

eek.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

Life of the party is the wackest one on there to me. Reminds me of the second half of glass table girls
indifferent.gif
... 2nd half of glass table girls is better then the first part and Life of the party is %+*$@%! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SHEEEE'SSSSSS ON THEE FLOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRR

SSSHHHEEE'SSSSSS ONNN THE FLOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRR

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dude should just package cocaine and release it as his studio album.

Yall dudes really feeling it like that?
This #!$@ is wack to me, only joints I mess with are Thursday & The Zone
You can barely hear my son's voice on most of the songs, not to mention, it's pretty overproduced.
I do respect that he didn't try to directly copy HOB but this #!$@ ain't it to me.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Yall dudes really feeling it like that?
This #!$@ is wack to me, only joints I mess with are Thursday & The Zone
You can barely hear my son's voice on most of the songs, not to mention, it's pretty overproduced.
I do respect that he didn't try to directly copy HOB but this #!$@ ain't it to me.
I mean, seriously 
laugh.gif
.. Won't be anticipating the next mixtape as much as I was this one.. Meh 

Birds 2 is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I really can't find any faults on here. Yeah his voice gets drowned out alot by the beats but dude still delivers. The production is
eek.gif

Once you read the lyrics and descriptions that go along with each song on the project...

Man oh man this project gets so much better. You realize that more than just good singing and fine production, the weeknd is actually telling a story of pain about love, induced with drugs and heartache..

Gotta put this down for a couple days. Got me out here wanting to do molly and coke
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom