The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters

srsly

I used to take bars daily and 4 bars + liq = instant blackout. It's also pretty dangerous, but I'm not gonna preach to you. Xan just isn't that fun and a lot of times it will make you act like a damn fool.

Get something fun that will allow you to remember the show, homes!
the man said not to acid. then the man said its okay. decisions, decisions...
 I don't know how 'cid would be at a Weeknd show. I like it a lot but that's too like intense music for acid. I do know that an anonymous NTer did some Mol at the show last week and basically said it was one of the best times of his life. Realtalk..

Jussayin' tho

I wouldn't take LSD at his show from what I've seen but that's just me. Maybe one tab and just smoke but nothing crazy. His music is most enjoyable high and drunk IMO

I don't know how 'cid would be at a Weeknd show. I like it a lot but that's too like intense music for acid. I do know that an anonymous NTer did some Mol at the show last week and basically said it was one of the best times of his life. Realtalk..

Jussayin' tho

Will happily cosign to the later portion of your statement. For both shows I've been to I was chilling with a real chick, and mol. Only issue is timing, making sure you can get it up.

What's everyone's party pack lookin' like for this show?
nerd.gif
The only thing you will regret is not remembering the show. You'll have a blast, but wont remember most of the night.  Last year I went on sticks, liqs, cup full of that texas, and a whole lot of trees.  Had an amazing time, but I just don't remember how I got to the show, how I came home.  The only part of the night I remembered was probably when he did "High For This", ironically. lol.
srsly

I used to take bars daily and 4 bars + liq = instant blackout. It's also pretty dangerous, but I'm not gonna preach to you. Xan just isn't that fun and a lot of times it will make you act like a damn fool.

Get something fun that will allow you to remember the show, homes!
I definitely feel you and everything you said is 100% true, but I'm not a rookie and this isn't even close to my first time messing with em, I'm going to keep it in moderation... I was on one at the Watch The Throne concert, sh** was
eek.gif

pimp.gif

If I could light up it'd be trees X opiates but I can't, either way I'll be giving my review much sooner than later.

Last edited:
When he starts whaling towards the end of "Pretty" that mess is so dope to me :lol: :lol:

But that video was awesome. Didn't expect that though but it's dope :lol:

Pretty is one hell of a mind **** :lol:

Here I am thinking I'm supposed to be hitting up exes on some "he can't make you feel this way"/reconciliation steeze... Only to find out I'm supposed to be murdering these ******* instead. I feel ridiculous. :smh:

i never thought I'd do this (rate his work), but i went on a Weeknd binge last 3-4 days and........:smh:

Kiss Land > Thursday = HOB > Echoes of Silence

That's my order as well. But I hope you know you will probably start another 2 pages of people posting their ranks :lol:

This thread almost moves in a cycle.

Last edited:
Thursday=EOS>Kiss Land>HOB

They're all great projects though. I have some skips on Kiss Land tbh (BTTW,Wanderlust,Live For, Kiss Land), and it is too recent for me to rank it high right now.

I never been to partial to HOB tbh.

Back
Top Bottom