The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Yup it's caught on with me. Masses gonna eat it up as well

Wish he would have put more effort into the verses especially the third one though

220px-Legendsoffallposter.jpg

Immediately ran a whip test at 3:30 am when I became aware of the track.

Song slaps stoooooopid in the whip.

I was poppin' my chest something vicious on the way to class this morning, too.

Stop lights & all.

No dambs given :smokin

I wouldn't bet against it. His team is incredible.

We went from almost nothing, to an album release date, first single in circulation, and adds in Times Square, all in a matter of hours.

They're playing it every hour on the hour here in Atlanta. :lol:

His team is definitely working. Heard it at lunch in cars as I was walking into a gas station... And then inside of the gas station. :lol:

I wouldn't bet against it. His team is incredible.

We went from almost nothing, to an album release date, first single in circulation, and adds in Times Square, all in a matter of hours.

He made 55 mil last year. He and his team can do whatever they want :lol:

They're playing it every hour on the hour here in Atlanta. :lol:

His team is definitely working. Heard it at lunch in cars as I was walking into a gas station... And then inside of the gas station. :lol:
Same here in NJ from what my girl says. She's heard it 6 times. I haven't had the radio on yet to see

XO life is becoming mainstream

Mainstream don't eem know what they're listening to

Nope.

It's cool though. Going to the concert back in December, you could see a few distinctions between people who just hopped on the xo wagon, and those who believe in that xotwod stuff. I'm cool with that at this point.

My home boy just snapped me that the song is playing on the radio out here as well (Oregon if you guys were wondering 
laugh.gif
)

XO life is becoming mainstream

Mainstream don't eem know what they're listening to
Nope.

It's cool though. Going to the concert back in December, you could see a few distinctions between people who just hopped on the xo wagon, and those who believe in that xotwod stuff. I'm cool with that at this point.
In the Bay, I'd say the primary distinction between the show in Oakland and all preceding shows in Berkeley/San Francisco was that the average age of female went from adult to 16-17. 

Them old shows used to be a hunting ground for real. 

Last edited:
Stations have been playing it since it released at midnight last night.

Some stations in Canada are pissed though because they got it at 12:30 for some reason.

The fact that the're pushing this joint as heavily as they are on the radio in a day and age where people aren't as reliant on their radios as they once were says a lot about their team. This kid is Republic's golden boy. I can't even imagine the numbers it does today alone. :lol:

It's gonna be the new I can't feel my face/the hills

Probably even bigger. Hoping for the best with the other tracks, really hoping for some heavier writing

Back
Top Bottom