The Will Smith Slander Thread

I know Deshaun Watson somewhere happy as hell right now. White folks so focused on Will and Chris that they've left him alone for a bit lol

MAGA trash are taking this as an opportunity to push their phony "freedom of speech" "everyone is so sensitive" agenda.

That tells me where I stand on this whole issue. When in doubt just listen to how the worst human beings in this country react to it. :ohwell:
At this point I think y'all niiggas are searching for white people responses. I've seen nothing but black people's opinions and some(mostly women) side with Will and some side with Chris. The only white person I saw give their opinion is Jim Carrey and he's denounced Trump and maga several times.

At this point I think y'all niiggas are searching for white people responses. I've seen nothing but black people's opinions and some(mostly women) side with Will and some side with Chris. The only white person I saw give their opinion is Jim Carrey and he's denounced Trump and maga several times.

I'm not "searching" it's in plain sight on the internet. Everyone is reacting to this including fox News and MAGA rednecks. No one is "searching" for these responses. :rofl:

In all fairness I argue with a lot of conservatives and qanon Joe Rogan type people online. So it trends on my fb and Instagram. I don't have to search for it.

Maybe what will did to chris is what he wishes he could've done to jada. The last few years of her making their private lives public, her letting everyone know she loved tupac more, him getting roasted by everyone. Not saying he wants to slap her but maybe karate chop her in the neck and tell her to keep his name out of her mouth.

Why brother
save you mental health and sanity man, they're a lost cause

I know they are a lost cause, I do it cause it makes them upset. I'm hella petty online. Ironically I keep getting reported and banned by the "freedom of speech" trash. I know they ain't changing.

I'm advocating for 1 free slap per year for all citizens. I'm sure that sh** was cathartic for will. :lol:

So the academy right after the slap happened ask Will to leave Dolby Theater but he refused.

Yeah Will deserves to get banned from the Oscars for at least 1 year.

April 18th is when the academy's board of directors which has people like Steven Spielberg on it will hand down Will's punishment.

Last edited:
So the academy right after the slap happened ask Will to leave Dolby Theater but he refused.

April 18th is when the academy's board of directors which has people like Stevem Spielberg on it will hand down Will's punishment.

Supposedly they lied about asking him to leave

Lawsuits have been mentioned, so they’ve trying protect themselves

April 18th is when the academy's board of directors which has people like Steven Spielberg on it will hand down Will's punishment.

They didn't ask Will to do shiit. The academy handled that situation even worse than Will did. Rock should sue both.

Things are only going to get worse for Will. Jada already doesn't respect him and wears the pants in the relationship. While he thinks he will get more respect from Jada for the slap, she will lose more respect for him because she knows he only did it to try to make her happy and that she pulls the strings like he is a puppet. Jada knows that she can tell Will to jump and he will say how high.

A woman like Jada who already doesn't respect Will isn't going to respect a man that can't make his own decisions.

We don't know what type of personal insecurities Jada has been having with her hair. People are just mansplaining to her how she's supposed to feel. We don't know what she had expressed to people close to her about how she feels about losing her hair. A condition doesn't have to kill you to evoke negative emotions, insecurities and anxiety.
Very true. Great post!

We don't know what type of personal insecurities Jada has been having with her hair. People are just mansplaining to her how she's supposed to feel. We don't know what she had expressed to people close to her about how she feels about losing her hair. A condition doesn't have to kill you to evoke negative emotions, insecurities and anxiety.

The world doesn’t OWE anybody sympathy. Everybody has it rough one way or another in life. All you can do is suck it up and deal with. If not……..don’t leave the house and just be sheltered because the world will swallow you alive.

The world doesn’t OWE anybody sympathy. Everybody has it rough one way or another in life. All you can do is suck it up and deal with. If not……..don’t leave the house and just be sheltered because the world will swallow you alive.

while true.. I really wonder what situations people be putting themselves in to have to deal with BS

sure it’s the academy awards, jokes will be made.. but it’s still a show on ABC, the jokes are expected to only go so far.. they weren’t attending a roast.. no cursing and we assume certain subjects wouldn’t be mentioned

im not going pretend like I’ve never seen dudes make fun of a girl‘s hair for various reasons.. but I’ve never seen anyone make fun of a women‘s hair when super low, just seems like to obvious of a potential landmine

Jada Pinkett has said herself that she doesn't care what anyone says about her head... Why y'all keep focusing on her? Will is the one who snapped because his ego is bruised and he's insecure about people ****ting on him the last 3 years.

Yea. I don't owe anybody sympathy but being a sh*tty human being to those who don't deserve it ain't my style. Now horrible human beings can die tomorrow and I'll spit on their Graves. But Jada didn't deserve that.

Having it rough makes some people better human beings and apparently robs some of basic human decency. It's your choice.

is anyone disputing this?
Read the post above mines. Yes dudes like that are making it deeper than what it is. Jada has rocked short hairstyles most of her life, Chris didn't know shorty had anything, he made a Gi Jane joke but the way dude talking you would think he called he a cancer patient.

There's a difference between purposefully rocking short hair and never being able to grow your natural hair again. A lot of mansplaining going on here. One of the things I love about my hair is having options if I couldn't grow hair because of an autoimmune issue I'd be devastated.

Yea I’m not starting with a woman’s hair or lack thereof

seems like there are a whole lotta jokes readily available about jada and/or will before testing these waters

1648788730371.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom