The Will Smith Slander Thread

The night he wins an oscar but people only talking about how he embarrassed himself. he even laughed at the joke but then jada probably threatened to trash him publicly again.

Jada already posting 'cryptic' nonsense on social media. You best believe she'll have Big Willie crying and begging for forgiveness/God on her Red Table Talk show over the next few weeks.

Dude also has damn near 10M subscribers on YT, this may be a bad look for him but he's getting the digital media revenue.

But….he’s a thot too. Mans has been linked to numerous women since being married, like Margot Robbie and Charlize Theron. :lol:

They’re also in an open relationship. EYE couldn’t do it, but hey, who am I to judge? Sounds like they both did their fair share of “stepping out”. I have no dog in this race—just looking at things objectively. But carry on…

Yea Will been living foul for years. I think they just have that marriage arrangement..

If this is a slander thread why is it full of will Smith cheerleaders... Go make your own thread.
Concerns about Alicia Silverstone and Jim Carrey but one of those cheerleaders is a peeping Tom following women around New York snapping pics and videos of their bodies parts :lol:
P Present paulwest1985 paulwest1985 danger style danger style

Last edited by a moderator:
Concerns about Alicia Silverstone and Jim Carrey but one of those cheerleaders is a peeping Tom following women around New York snapping pics and videos of their bodies parts :lol:

View attachment 2950439

giphy (2).gif

View attachment 2950439

Huh? Need cliffs. Are these NTers?

If this is a slander thread why is it full of will Smith cheerleaders... Go make your own thread.

define cheerleader?

cause I find a whole lotta shh funny about this situation and previous situations

but I simply believe you could say some shh and catch a cut@()

define cheerleader?

cause I find a whole lotta shh funny about this situation and previous situations

but I simply believe you could say some shh and catch a cut@()
If it don't apply, let it fly brother. If you aren't defending Will then I'm not speaking about you, unless you are?

If it don't apply, let it fly brother. If you aren't defending Will then I'm not speaking about you, unless you are?

Yea, I got zero problem with him slapping Chris rock

joking about someone’s hair when the hair loss is due to illness, is the only part of this I wouldn’t joke about

Yea, I got zero problem with him slapping Chris rock

joking about someone’s hair when the hair loss is due to illness, is the only part of this I wouldn’t joke about
Ok? Why are you telling me this? Lol

Back
Top Bottom