The Will Smith Slander Thread

you must have never watched the State of the Union….anyways she’s entitled to feel bad, Will as her husband is entitled to have a conversation with Chris, I’m sure two grown *** adults have other means of communication to get their point accross before deciding to put hands on each other, Will acted like the insecure little ***** the world and his own wife more than anything has made him o it to be….straight up little d**ck energy.

Will's initial response to his wife being insulted was understandable. They can now have a post slap conversation.

Not sure what this had to do with penises.

PAUSE on that sweetie talk champ……save that for your fantasy lover Bill Gates. Also, by ramifications I’m sure you mean Will Smith as not only could he have been arrested by LAPD if Chris Rock decided to press charges that night, but now he’s facing disciplinary measures from the Academy for his inexcusable behavior.

will or jada could have addressed what Chris said publicly, since that‘s the forum Chris choose to make the comment

i assume will wouldn’t have known he was winning the award.. but they have no shortage of people and outlets that they could have addressed the situation

not sure why will should be expected to act privately to something done publicly

Yeah, he could have verbally put a stop to Chris right there in the moment…even that would have been acceptable, but walking up to a man and smacking him on National tv….FOH….William gonna have to hold this L for the rest of his public life….and comedians have tasted blood, dude is gonna get clowned more than ever now and I don’t feel an ounce of sympathy.

1648793657165.jpg

:rofl:

Will's initial response to his wife being insulted was understandable. They can now have a post slap conversation.

Not sure what this had to do with penises.

So you are justifying the slap?

If Bron was in the audience when Regina decided to clown his hairline and he felt as equally hurt as Jada and decided to walk up on stage and smack the **** out Regina, that would have been an ok reaction as well?

A post slap convo? Hopefully the only convo Chris is willing to have is the one trying to decide how many zeros to put into the settlement…get paid my guy.

PAUSE on that sweetie talk champ……save that for your fantasy lover Bill Gates. Also, by ramifications I’m sure you mean Will Smith as not only could he have been arrested by LAPD if Chris Rock decided to press charges that night, but now he’s facing disciplinary measures from the Academy for his inexcusable behavior.

Lol then it was up to Chris Rock to snitch to the police sweetheart. Chris Rock was hardly a victim in this. He talked sh*t about someone's wife and got socked. Most of us wouldn't go around insulting people's wives in public thinking there would be no ramifications. Chris Rock thought he was protected by being on an award show :lol:

So you are justifying the slap?

If Bron was in the audience when Regina decided to clown his hairline and he felt as equally hurt as Jada and decided to walk up on stage and smack the **** out Regina, that would have been an ok reaction as well?

I don't CONDONE it but I UNDERSTAND it. People have been shot for less. Some people don't mind being insulted but the second you mention their kids, spouses or parents then the gloves are off/on.

I don't CONDONE it but I UNDERSTAND it. People have been shot for less. Some people don't mind being insulted but the second you mention their kids, spouses or parents then the gloves are off/on.

Well as long as you find it perfectly ok for Bron or any other man who’s hairline gets clowned to smack anyone be it a man or woman for it…at least you are consistent in your stand.

Yeah, he could have verbally put a stop to Chris right there in the moment…even that would have been acceptable, but walking up to a man and smacking him on National tv….FOH….William gonna have to hold this L for the rest of his public life….and comedians have tasted blood, dude is gonna get clowned more than ever now and I don’t feel an ounce of sympathy.

comedians were already roasting dude and jada before any of this

chris rock could apologize for what he said and still have a ton of material to roast both of them

and I’ve seen far worse on your national tv beyond a slap

all involved got blood on their hands as far as I am concerned, especially the academy and whomever was in charge

Lol then it was up to Chris Rock to snitch to the police sweetheart. Chris Rock was hardly a victim in this. He talked sh*t about someone's wife and got socked. Most of us wouldn't go around insulting people's wives in public thinking there would be no ramifications. Chris Rock thought he was protected by being on an award show :lol:

I think you are forgetting that he was indeed performing a job, he was doing nothing more than what he was getting paid to do….btw how is comparing Jada to GI Jane an actual insult??? Do we know what an insult is?

No one goes to a supposedly dignified event like The Oscar's to listen to their spouses get insulted. This aint showtime at the Apollo.

Well as long as you find it perfectly ok for Bron or any other man who’s hairline gets clowned to smack anyone be it a man or woman for it…at least you are consistent in your stand.

youre not making the right connection

if you’re going use bron, you should be referring to his wife.. since that’s what happened

i think we all assume if Chris rock cracked a joke on will, this probably doesn’t happen

I think you are forgetting that he was indeed performing a job, he was doing nothing more than what he was getting paid to do….btw how is comparing Jada to GI Jane an actual insult??? Do we know what an insult is?

It wasn't his job to go in there to insult people's wives. I don't think that's the image the academy awards wants to portray. If that's they route they want to go then let's make every year a classless **** show.

youre not making the right connection

if you’re going use bron, you should be referring to his wife.. since that’s what happened

i think we all assume if Chris rock cracked a joke on will, this probably doesn’t happen

From what I understand lebron doesn't play when it comes to his wife and kids. Someone insulted his son at a game and he got them thrown out immediately and the same MAGA trash called him soft for it like he doesn't take insults directed at him all the time.

It wasn't his job to go in there to insult people's wives. I don't think that's the image the academy awards wants to portray. If that's they route they want to go then let's make every year a classless **** show.

Once again, since when is a comparison to GIJane an insult?

Bless your heart heart Anton. Hope this username works out better for you.

That IS their job as comedians, to break the ice, get audience reactions, this isn’t chris first time doing this at the Oscar’s, that’s literally what he’s made a living doing…get up on stage and get audience to laugh….EVERYONE laughed at the joke, Will included btw.

there is a reason the academy was quick to leak the story that the joke wasn’t in rehearsal

there is also a reason why the academy was quick to leak that they supposedly asked will to leave.. and then there was a response claiming that was not only not true but will was told to stay

i doubt it gets litigious.. but it’s not hard to see what the various sides would say

there is a reason the academy was quick to leak the story that the joke wasn’t in rehearsal

there is also a reason why the academy was quick to leak that they supposedly asked will to leave.. and then there was a response claiming that was not only not true but will was told to stay

i doubt it gets litigious.. but it’s not hard to see what the various sides would say

Yea they could easily just turn this into an all out roast but nobody wants that except the Joe Rogans of the world.

From what I understand lebron doesn't play when it comes to his wife and kids. Someone insulted his son at a game and he got them thrown out immediately and the same MAGA trash called him soft for it like he doesn't take insults directed at him all the time.

and I don’t blame him

i also can’t imagine if his wife lost her hair as a result of a medial condition he would take jokes lightly

but I can’t imagine who would

and I don’t blame him

i also can’t imagine if his wife lost her hair as a result of a medial condition he would take jokes lightly

but I can’t imagine who would

The Ted Cruz' of the world. I don't mind being insulted but don't go at my wife and kids like a f*cking coward.

Back
Top Bottom