The Will Smith Slander Thread

im defending concepts

like above, will hasn’t been fired or had a movie canceled.. yet

if I don’t watch his movies, why would I watch his YouTube videos
Yes you're defending the concept that a man should defend his wife however he sees fit but that only applies if you genuinely feel he did what he did to defend his wife. Most people have acknowledged that what they saw was a man snapping aka a mental breakdown. He made the claim it was about his wife but there's no way he ruined his public image over a gi Jane joke

how many years we talking?

cause dude has had some terrible movies since bad boys 2
Oh this was def after some of his horrible movies. I gave him a pass cause Fresh prince was so big for me growing up :lol:

Yes you're defending the concept

you can just ask me

the concepts I am defending are extremely simple

if you decide to talk about someone’s wife, mother, grandmother, daughter or any other female in their life of significance.. I am not shocked when the person reacts violently

if you joke about a women’s bald head and her husband reacts violently and we later find out that the woman suffers from an autoimmune disease that causes hair loss.. im not shocked that the husband reacted violently

it doesn’t need to be will smith, jada, Chris rock or the oscars.. if I am presented with the scenario of what happened, my response would be “he shoulda know that sh was coming or at least knew he was running the risk”

you can just ask me

the concepts I am defending are extremely simple

if you decide to talk about someone’s wife, mother, grandmother, daughter or any other female in their life of significance.. I am not shocked when the person reacts violently

if you joke about a women’s bald head and her husband reacts violently and we later find out that the woman suffers from an autoimmune disease that causes hair loss.. im not shocked that the husband reacted violently

it doesn’t need to be will smith, jada, Chris rock or the oscars.. if I am presented with the scenario of what happened, my response would be “he shoulda know that sh was coming or at least knew he was running the risk”
So you just said what I said...

Oh this was def after some of his horrible movies. I gave him a pass cause Fresh prince was so big for me growing up :lol:

fresh prince hasnt aged great to me.. at the time I loved that shh

but like now I can watch Seinfeld and Martin and that shh is still hilarious.. but fresh prince and especially friends, not so much

So you just said what I said...

no I didn’t

a slap or beat down isn’t “however he sees fit”, cause America got some serious issues with gun violence

1 dude vs 1 dude is actually refreshing to me, all things considered

no I didn’t

a slap or beat down isn’t “however he sees fit”, cause America got some serious issues with gun violence

1 dude vs 1 dude is actually refreshing to me, all things considered
No you're playing semantics. You said what I said fam. You're just being obtuse now for some reason.

No you're playing semantics

With my own words?

im using the exact situation of what happened

if i find out one dude slapped another dude and I ask why and I’m told:

”he cracked a joke about his wife’s bald head.. and his wife got alopecia”

id say “that’s f’d up but you gotta be smarter than THAT”

With my own words?

im using the exact situation of what happened

if i find out one dude slapped another dude and I ask why and I’m told:

”he cracked a joke about his wife’s bald head.. and his wife got alopecia”

id say “that’s f’d up but you gotta be smarter than THAT”
Again you're repeating what I said.. adding more words and examples doesn't change the fact that you said what I said
xesGRMT (1).png

IATT IATT , I gotta question for you that switches the situation up significantly.

Suppose a white male in attendance was bald from some disease or affliction and Chris Rock had pointed him out , looked right at him and said something like "I see Mr. Clean decided to show up to tonight's festivities." Bro gets up, smacks Chris, everything the same. "Keep my name out your effing mouth!" The public later learns that buddy has cancer or something.

Do you think you would you still be this vocal on how out of line that joke was? Or do you think that your energy is specifically because the subject of the joke was a woman, more specifically a black woman? And by the way, if that is the case, I don't see anything wrong with that. I am certainly not trying to spin this into an 'All lives matter' angle. Eff that. I am just curious on your feelings, no more, no less.

-foe

Again you're repeating what I said.. adding more words and examples doesn't change the fact that you said what I said
xesGRMT (1).png

Nah

didn’t say this:
however he sees fit but that only applies if you genuinely feel he did what he did to defend his wife

I wont pretend to know what the hell is going on in will or anyone else’s head:

aka a mental breakdown. He made the claim it was about his wife

he could have ruined his public image (this thread was here before the slap for a reason), but there is a reason I compared him to deshaun watson.. as long as studios view him as profitable, he will continue to make movies
but there's no way he ruined his public image over a gi Jane joke

So it was my understanding that Will and Jayda had an open relationship. Is that not true? If so Will, not only did Will know about August, but he had his own things going on(*cough*Marggot Robbie*cough*). I don’t Will needs therapy because of Jayda did, I think he need therapy behind the way all this went down.

So it was my understanding that Will and Jayda had an open relationship. Is that not true? If so Will, not only did Will know about August, but he had his own things going on(*cough*Marggot Robbie*cough*). I don’t Will needs therapy because of Jayda did, I think he need therapy behind the way all this went down.
This is a misconception. Will and Jada never once said they had an open relationship.

IATT IATT , I gotta question for you that switches the situation up significantly.

Suppose a white male in attendance was bald from some disease or affliction and Chris Rock had pointed him out , looked right at him and said something like "I see Mr. Clean decided to show up to tonight's festivities." Bro gets up, smacks Chris, everything the same. "Keeps name out your effing mouth!" The public later learns that buddy has cancer or something.

Do you think you would you still be this vocal on how out of line that joke was? Or do you think that your energy is specifically because the subject of the joke was a woman, more specifically a black woman? And by the way, if that is the case, I don't see anything wrong with that. I am certainly not trying to spin this into an 'All lives matter' angle. Eff that. I am just curious on your feelings, no more, no less.

-foe

if 2 dudes are shh talking with each other, say playing basketball or dominoes or some shh.. I would be surprised if things turned violent without alcohol being involved or there being some history

however if 2 dudes are talking shh and wives, mothers, sisters, daughters or other women get thrown into it.. i am not shocked when violence happens

I live in a small country, when shh happens it isnt exactly a secret of what is behind it.. So it’s not hard to see exactly what triggered some shh

if 2 dudes are shh talking with each other, say playing basketball or dominoes or some shh.. I would be surprised if things turned violent without alcohol being involved or there being some history

however if 2 dudes are talking shh and wives, mothers, sisters, daughters or other women get thrown into it.. i am not shocked when violence happens

I live in a small country, when shh happens it isnt exactly a secret of what is behind it.. So it’s not hard to see exactly what triggered some shh
Ahhh. So you're not from here. Your points make sense now. Continue.

Back
Top Bottom