The Will Smith Slander Thread

nah

unlike Chris rock, I don’t make it a habit of just standing there and taking a slap

What do you think you would have done in that moment? Duck, Dodge? Fight Back?

Not saying you would have made the jokes about Jada in the FIRST place.

The US state with the highest murder rate, Louisiana, still has a significantly lower murder rate than the Bahamas.

Is me knowing
The US state with the highest murder rate, Louisiana, still has a significantly lower murder rate than the Bahamas.
Be careful mans is about to interrogate you about how many times you been to the Bahamas and how people you know there as if any of your answers will somehow change the fact that the place has a high crime rate.

you ready to call Donald trump a racist yet?

or this still not enough proof?

Oh this guy is a MAGA? Good luck with this exchange lol

We should be comparing our country to Germany, Finland and Norway not the Bahamas. We are the sh**hole country of the developed world. :lol:

are you not talking about Bahamians and culture?
As of now we're speaking on the crime rate. None of my answers to the questions you're asking will change that the Bahamas has a high crime rate fam.

What do you think you would have done in that moment?

if I’m will smith, I pay a lot to a publicists

I let them go to town, so people magazine, US weekly and all those.. I let them run stories on what happened with jada

and behind the scenes I tell my agent studios/streaming services gotta choose

Oh this guy is a MAGA? Good luck with this exchange lol

We should be comparing our country to Germany, Finland and Norway not the Bahamas. We are the sh**hole country of the developed world. :lol:

The only reason the Bahamas is being mentioned is because IATT IATT consistently compares the Bahamas to the US.

The reality is that the Bahamas has a higher crime rate and higher murder rate than the US. Even if you did it by individual state, the crime rate and murder rate is much higher in the Bahamas than it is in any US state.

I let them go to town, so people magazine, US weekly and all those.. I let them run stories on what happened with jada

Nah, if you were Chris Rock and you saw WIll walking in your direction.

Aside from the comedy this situation has provided I think it is blown out of proportion. Will Smith will be ok. Actors and musicians have done worse and been forgiven for it.

Regarding murder rates, I said this in another thread, on a completely unrelated topic:

"[T]he numbers one presents only tell the story they want to tell.

ALL the numbers tell a more complete story, but even then they don't tell the ENTIRE story."

When looking at crime rates, you can dig deeper into crime rates against innocent civilians that had nothing to do with the murder/violence, and crime rates against intended targets. For me, that matters. If one area had 7 murders last month and all 7 were intended targets, I would feel more safe there than in another area that had 5 murders and every single one of them was an innocent civilian that had nothing to do with the altercation. Sure, on the surface level, 7 murders is greater than 5. But for me, 5 random, unintended, accidental murders is greater than 7 intended targets.

-foe

Regarding murder rates, I said this in another thread, on a completely unrelated topic:

[T]he numbers one presents only tell the story they want to tell.

ALL the numbers tell a more complete story, but even then they don't tell the ENTIRE story.

When looking at crime rates, you can dig deeper into crime rates against innocent civilians that had nothing to do with the murder/violence, and crime rates against intended targets. For me, that matters. If one area had 7 murders last month and all 7 were intended targets, I would feel more safe there than in another area that had 5 murders and every single one of them was an innocent civilian that had nothing to do with the altercation. Sure, on the surface level, 7 murders is greater than 5. But for me, 5 random, unintended, accidental murders is greater than 7 intended targets.

-foe
You'd have a point but this site is just a data site. It has crime data for all countries. I just compared the us and Bahamas for comparison sake.

https://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/The-Bahamas/United-States/Crime

move.. if I crack a joke about someone’s wife, why the hell would I just stand there

grab the mic stand.. do something
He has a disorder. He can't read nonverbal language. This has been said to yourself 100 times and you still ignore it.

He has a disorder. He can't read nonverbal language. This has been said to yourself 100 times and you still ignore it.

Well he should be thankful to Will for this very important lesson. If you insult someone's wife and they approach you, duck and weave.

Back
Top Bottom