The Will Smith Slander Thread

Annie hall is neither good or great

kawhi

unfortunately you are incorrect.

but to be fair it's pretty nuanced piece of filmmaking.
i imagine all the slaps you've taken to head have taken a toll

the themes might be lost on you

unfortunately you are incorrect.

nah
i imagine all the slaps you've taken

unlike Chris rock, I don’t make it a habit of just standing there and taking a slap

but I also don’t joke about women losing their hair as result of an illness

kawhi

6592D5DD-3C26-4755-B71E-38213F089AD6.jpeg

it's from me mocking his obsession with slapping people who hurt his feelings. :lol:

he's clearly still sore about it.
i better keep my head a swivel.

sore!??!

i was nice enough to invite you and others to come to the Bahamas

I’m waiting for you to catch the flight

kawhi

sore!??!

i was nice enough to invite you and others to come to the Bahamas

I’m waiting for you to catch the flight

kawhi

lol the desperation is palpable.

his feelings are hurt, and it's burning his soul.
he won't feel emotionally safe again until he can slap it out.

no wonder he idolizes williard smith

Also just a PSA for anyone here who potentially does idolize will smith

dont be like Chris rock and just stand there giggling with your hands behind your back, avoid the entanglements

Can I come? :nerd:

The Wife and I need a vacation.

let me know what you guys looking for and I can give recommendations

really want the island feel and to get away and some of the prettiest beaches in the world plus clearest waters, head down to exuma.. swimming pigs is down in the exuma cays

don’t want to really really get away and if you’re into gambling, bahamar in Nassau is opened up got a ton of restaurants and slides and shh

pink sand beaches is in Eleuthera

our night life party spots ain’t great, especially now.. but I wouldn’t really recommend that unless you’re 18 and doing the whole grad trip thing out of high school

let me know what you guys looking for and I can give recommendations

really want the island feel and to get away and some of the prettiest beaches in the world plus clearest waters, head down to exuma.. swimming pigs is down in the exuma cays

don’t want to really really get away and if you’re into gambling, bahamar in Nassau is opened up got a ton of restaurants and slides and shh

pink sand beaches is in Eleuthera

our night life party spots ain’t great, especially now.. but I wouldn’t really recommend that unless you’re 18 and doing the whole grad trip thing out of high school

I'm old and washed so I don't need a nightlife. My wife loves beaches. I just want food and scenery.

It's not about being a will Smith Stan

Its about Jada being "bullied" and Chris being a "bully" who got what he deserved

Thankfully most people don't actually believe any of that

.... But Roman Polanski....

That’s his brother :lol:

Apparently everyone but Will Smith and the Smith family are to blame…you on next level Stannin’ my guy

I'm not even that big a will Smith fan so stop it. I am just ok with skippity paps if someone disrespects your wife or family. I personally wouldn't resort to violence but I understand it

This bum should square up and stop talking about it. Tryna play tough for his audience with his talentless ***.

I'm not even that big a will Smith fan so stop it. I am just ok with skippity paps if someone disrespects your wife or family. I personally wouldn't resort to violence but I understand it

This bum should square up and stop talking about it. Tryna play tough for his audience with his talentless ***.
You're calling a man you don't know a bum in defense of a stranger who doesn't know you exist... Maybe you should take your own advice.

Back
Top Bottom