The Will Smith Slander Thread

Word to the video of her laughing at the entire thing.

That's just damage control 101.

Not like she gonna say I loved it! :lol: If its one thing it doesn't seem like they have great animosity against Chris. It was like he just got checked.
She laughed because like most people she thought it was a joke at first.

Nobody is saying they should publicly condone violence.

The lip service you give the masses isn't going to be what you actually think on the matter.

To say they are lying for publicity sake is not a stretch in the least.
Jada doesn't hold back anything from the public though. She says the most wild shhh.
It doesn't add up to me.

Jada doesn't hold back anything from the public though. She says the most wild shhh.
It doesn't add up to me.

None of it is enough to get you black balled by the academy. If anything Hollywood loves nontraditional relationships.

Watch the entire video.

She kept laughing.
She laughed when Will slapped him and when Chris said "Will Smith just slapped the **** outta me everybody" at that point we all thought it was just a joke. She stopped laughing when Will started cursing because she realized it was real at that moment just like the rest of us.

Yeah, its weird and sad. Try to spot them early and then not continue discourse.

No time for teaching
Y'all come in a Will Smith slander thread defending Will Smith then post something like this... Y'all dudes are just as delusional as the smiths
8xwMC3g.png

It doesn't add up to me.
To pretend Jada tells the truth all the time is a lie.

If that were true we would've known she was ******* August when she was currently doing it.

She says wild **** cuz at this point that's her brand and it works as far as getting attention and making money.
Y'all come in a Will Smith slander thread defending Will Smith then post something like this... Y'all dudes are just as delusional as the smiths
8xwMC3g.png
Its been 9 days and you just riding Will's meat consistently and lashing out at anyone that doesn't agree with you.

I don't even get where you think I'm defending Will. Cuz I don't agree with you?

Sorry if you feel ignored when you're not addressed.

It doesn't add up to me.

just look at the article

“a source exclusively tells Us Weekly about where the couple stands now.”

they pay publicists and management a lot

To pretend Jada tells the truth all the time is a lie.

If that were true we would've known she was ****ing August when she was currently doing it.

She says wild **** cuz at this point that's her brand and it works as far as getting attention and making money.

Its been 9 days and you just riding Will's meat consistently and lashing out at anyone that doesn't agree with you.

Sorry if you feel ignored when you're not addressed.
It's a Will Smith slander thread.

So she's supposed to say he acted right by slapping someone at the grammys? :lol: :rofl:

Truth be told she’s suppose to stand by her man and make Will look good at all times by not disparaging him. Apparently Jada still has alot to learn in that area. Every woman is not meant to be a wife, nor is a lady for that matter.

Yea but none of it involves violence. Being open about your relationship won't get you black balled potentially by hollywood.
Honestly, I think a grandmother teaching their 9 year old kid how to get off is even more flagrant than Will Smith's slap. Is that behavior ok as a society or is it ok because you're defending Jada? If it's not ok for your grandmother to be doing that then that should be applied to Jada here too.
The yardstick keeps getting moved from Will defenders and Will slanderers, both sides will never agree and I respect that. Nobody in here has slapped me so I've resorted myself to enjoy the hilarity in here now

Honestly, I think a grandmother teaching their 9 year old kid how to get off is more flagrant than Will Smith's slap.
The yardstick keeps getting moved from Will defenders and Will slanderers, I've resorted myself to enjoy the hilarity in here now
These people are sick. Y'all know that rico dude from Hannah Montana was dating willow when he was 20 and she was like 14 or something... Weird family.

These people are sick. Y'all know that rico dude from Hannah Montana was dating willow when he was 20 and she was like 14 or something... Weird family.
Yea honestly at one point it was defense of Will Smith's slap as a singular act. But now it's defending their entire family's behavior which I don't think is healthy. The Smiths try to come off profound and more enlightened, but they are teaching their kids some very odd things at a very young age.

Y'all know that rico dude from Hannah Montana was dating willow when he was 20 and she was like 14 or something...

if a 20 year old is dating a 14 year old, shouldnt the conversation start with the 20 year old?

obviously it is a problem if the 14 year old’s family allows it

but why the hell is a 20 year old interested in a 14 year old

the 14 year old is the only minor in that situation and unable to consent

This concept right here being lost on so many is truly mind bottling to me.

-foe

The concept is not Iost on anyone, it just isn't relevant to the discussion on the morality of slapping someone over words. A public statement does indicate some understanding of whether an act was moral, regardless of what is said behind closed doors.

Back
Top Bottom