The Will Smith Slander Thread

The Smith fans are like Trumpers. No matter what Will and Jada say, they will defend them and come up with alternative facts to justify the slap.

Thats odd cause MAGA trash are slandering Will and his family as much as some people on here.

10019018.jpg

This was posted for the world to see and I stand corrected she was 20 at the time. The only normal in this family is Will son from his first marriage.

I am so glad that I had no idea what the red table nonsense was prior to this. It might be the coolest thing about me lol

If a college sophomore is dating a girl in the 9th grade, please arrest the college sophomore

and find a safe environment for the 9th grader from anyone enabling that sort of relationship

For the folks in here that were defending Will and his actions……now that Jada has come out publicly and distanced herself from Will do the rest of you dudes want to apologize to the rest of us for your support of Will??

I know facts don't matter in a slander thread, but I recall Willow talking about this saying her and dude were not dating. That he is friends with Jaden and they all was just hanging out. Apparently, they didn't expect the pic to be ridiculed like it was.
The pic itself is weird, but I don't see how that is a reflection of bad parenting. My mom wasn't nearly as busy as Will and Jada and I doubt she knew 10% of the **** me and my brother was doing at all times.

"Normal" is overrated. Willow and Jaden seem like really great kids to me. They haven't hurt anyone to my knowledge, except the feelings of conservatives which I'm willing to live with.

I'll take your word for it. I don't see him as much so I just assumed he was normal based off that lol
I take it back. I was confusing him for Diddy's oldest son. You're right in that we don't see or hear much from him.

"Normal" is overrated. Willow and Jaden seem like really great kids to me. They haven't hurt anyone to my knowledge, except the feelings of conservatives which I'm willing to live with.

Stop it. Normal kids don’t wear Batman costumes to someone’s wedding…….

Attachments

• 1649179964452.jpeg
    1649179964452.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 205
Stop it. Normal kids don’t wear Batman costumes to someone’s wedding…….

If that's the worst thing my child has done when a lot of these children of famous people are doing drugs and a mess I think I've won as a parent.

Looks like everyone in those pictures were OK with it and smiling with them.

Getting taught by your grandmother to get off at 9 is not normal but also not great, no?
Dating a 20 year old - while the 20 year old should be held accountable - the 14 year old's parents also shouldn't be celebrating this should they?

If anyone else were doing these things outside of this thread and away from the slap incident I think 99% of people with a conscience would be disgusted and appalled, but it's somehow defended in this thread to defend the stance of people defending the slap.
Defending Will's slap is one thing, defending some of the behavior of the Smiths is another entirely.

If that's the worst thing my child has done when a lot of these children of famous people are doing drugs and a mess I think I've won as a parent.
Nobody is saying they are bad kids. They seem to be good people.

I know facts don't matter in a slander thread, but I recall Willow talking about this saying her and dude were not dating. That he is friends with Jaden and they all was just hanging out.
And you believed her... The whole Jaden's friend thing begins to lose credibility when you can find several pictures of dude and Willow hanging out together with no Jaden in sight...

article-2622122-1D89903800000578-872_634x838.jpg

who said they should be?
What? So you think the parents who see no wrong in their 14 year old dating a 20 year old is fine? You also pick one sentence or half a sentence in every response so you don't have to address any of the points people make. Why? If you don't have a complete rebuttal then maybe don't respond to that. I could literally take your sentence and chop things up to craft my own version of your response.

EDIT: Just saw you had a typo before. Regardless, people defending the Smiths celebrating their daughters relationship with a 20 year old are. There's been multiple posts about Willow dating a 20 year old, and her parents encouraging this behavior, yet people are defending them. I sincerely don't understand cause I'd be willing to be if your 14 year old daughter was taken advantage of like that, you'd slap/beat the **** out the guy.

Looks like everyone in those pictures were OK with it and smiling with them.

You’re confusing normal with bad and or misconduct.

What? So you think the parents who see no wrong in their 14 year old dating a 20 year old is fine?

did you not read what I wrote?

This is what I said specifically regarding parents or anyone else

obviously it is a problem if the 14 year old’s family allows it
and find a safe environment for the 9th grader from anyone enabling that sort of relationship

Back
Top Bottom