The Will Smith Slander Thread

Getting taught by your grandmother to get off at 9 is not normal but also not great, no?
Dating a 20 year old - while the 20 year old should be held accountable - the 14 year old's parents also shouldn't be celebrating this should they?

If anyone else were doing these things outside of this thread and away from the slap incident I think 99% of people with a conscience would be disgusted and appalled, but it's somehow defended in this thread to defend the stance of people defending the slap.
Defending Will's slap is one thing, defending some of the behavior of the Smiths is another entirely.

Evidence of this "grandma" story. There's a lot of gossip column crap on here. If that's the case it's the grandma that has problems not the 9 year old.

The kids turned out OK considering how toxic Hollywood can be. They are kids Will and Jada should be proud of.

Evidence of this "grandma" story. There's a lot of gossip column crap on here. If that's the case it's the grandma that has problems not the 9 year old.
Out of Jada's own mouth. There's a video of it...
And who is even blaming the 9 year old? So far you've deflected people saying Smiths' parenting tactics onto Willow (when nobody else is accusing Willow of being the person at fault), and now the 9 year old. Not a single person thinks the 9 year old should be at fault, the point is that Jada has been brought up in a home with very questionable tactics, and now is applying some of the same unhealthy stuff to her children. It's not Jada's fault in the way she was brought up, but regardless it's having real impact and all anybody has said in this thread is the Smiths are doing some very odd and unhealthy things.

so as I asked
The other person defending the Smiths in this thread. There seems to be an inability to say "Jada Smith and Will Smith have very questionable tactics in raising their kids. if they let their 14 year old date a 20 year old, they probably do a lot more unhealthy things".

But hey keep doing you.

Out of Jada's own mouth. There's a video of it...
And who is even blaming the 9 year old? So far you've deflected people saying Smiths' parenting tactics onto Willow (when nobody else is accusing Willow of being the person at fault), and now the 9 year old. Not a single person thinks the 9 year old should be at fault, the point is that Jada has been brought up in a home with very questionable tactics, and now is applying some of the same unhealthy stuff to her children. It's not Jada's fault in the way she was brought up, but regardless it's having real impact and all anybody has said in this thread is the Smiths are doing some very odd and unhealthy things.

Then Jada is the weird one not her kids. There's a video of the grandma doing this? Post it.

I was defending their kids. It was you guys who brought up all this other sh** :lol:

Then Jada is the weird one not her kids. There's a video of the grandma doing this? Post it.
Soo you choose to believe whatever Jada says except when Jada says this about her own grandma?
Your argument sucks. You don't have a video of anything nor does anyone in this thread. So live up to your own logic and shut down the thread since you don't have a video. Clown *** argument.

And that's what people have said. Jada is the weird one. You brain dead? I've never blamed her kids. Find the comment where I have and I'll happily shut up.

And you believed her... The whole Jaden's friend thing begins to lose credibility when you can find several pictures of dude and Willow hanging out together with no Jaden in sight...

Oh, here's what they said about it on red table talk. Now if you believe them or not, that's up to you. You probably won't because you don't like them :lol:...but I don't see it as implausible.
"It started with the whole Moises thing," Willow recalled. "The boy basically lived with us," said Jada, adding that Moises and his brother Mateo were "like her brothers" and were "always in this house with their shirts off."There was no sexual intonation in that picture whatsoever, but I find that other celebrities -- females who aren't black, who are younger and who do post things that are way more sexual with that -- they don't get any backlash," added Willow. Jada said the backlash over photo was "the first time I'd ever got furious" and made her realize "there's a difference here."

But hey keep doing you.

what does any of what you said have to do with anything I said?

These seem pretty straight forward:
a 20 year old with a 14 year old is statuary rape, get the rapist away from the 14 year old

If a college sophomore is dating a girl in the 9th grade, please arrest the college sophomore

and find a safe environment for the 9th grader from anyone enabling that sort of relationship

CPS being called on them is a bit wild but that is still an issue. A 20 year old should not be around a 14 year old like that . Doesn't matter that he "basically lives with us".

what does any of what you said have to do with anything I said?

These seem pretty straight forward:
So you agree - Will Smith & Jada Smith should've been removed from Willow as caretakers? Cool we might agree on that (assuming Willow did date that dude and her parents were aware of it).

Soo you choose to believe whatever Jada says except when Jada says this about her own grandma?
Your argument sucks. You don't have a video of anything nor does anyone in this thread. So live up to your own logic and shut down the thread since you don't have a video. Clown *** argument.

And that's what people have said. Jada is the weird one. You brain dead? I've never blamed her kids. Find the comment where I have and I'll happily shut up.

Where is grandma to speak for herself? Let's have that at the very least if we are going to treat this as fact.

No I never said I didn't believe it. I just asked for solid evidence of this grandma biz. Did the grandma say anything? Where is the grandma to speak for herself?
So you don't believe it when it doesn't support your argument but will believe other things with no video evidence when it suits your stance. Don't ask for a standard you don't comply with yourself, or post videos with every point you make so we can all shut up.
Your logic and ability to argue your point is showing here.

So you agree - Will Smith & Jada Smith should've been removed from Willow as caretakers? Cool we might agree on that (assuming Willow did date that dude and her parents were aware of it).

what I said, applies to any minor.. I don’t give a shh who the people involved are
if a 20 year old is dating a 14 year old, shouldnt the conversation start with the 20 year old?

obviously it is a problem if the 14 year old’s family allows it

but why the hell is a 20 year old interested in a 14 year old

the 14 year old is the only minor in that situation and unable to consent

So you don't believe it when it doesn't support your argument but will believe other things with no video evidence when it suits your stance. Don't ask for a standard you don't comply with yourself, or post videos with every point you make so we can all shut up.
Your logic and ability to argue your point is showing here.

No I just want more than whatever Jada said. That isn't proof.

And back to the topic, this makes her weird not her kids.

No I just want more than whatever Jada said. That isn't proof.

And back to the topic, this makes her weird not her kids.
Then you don't have proof of a single thing you're claiming either since there's no video. You should have no opinion of anything in life unless there's video according to your logic.
"And back to the topic, this makes her weird not her kids." We already agree on this, and I thought that's what everyone else was saying.

I legit laughed at this.

Y'all are amazing at times.
For real. I don't get it. This is simply not appropriate to put out on the internet.

Maybe it's just me knowing that most black folks I know weren't even allowed to have our room doors closed when we had company of the opposite sex over.
Willow-Smith-and-Moises-Arias-221.jpg

Then you don't have proof of a single thing you're claiming either since there's no video. You should have no opinion of anything in life unless there's video according to your logic.
"And back to the topic, this makes her weird not her kids." We already agree on this, and I thought that's what everyone else was saying.

Lol I'm willing to settle for grandmas own account of what was said

For real. I don't get these dudes. This is simply not appropriate to put out on the internet.

Maybe it's just me knowing that most black folks I know weren't even allowed to have our room doors closed when we had company of the opposite sex.
Willow-Smith-and-Moises-Arias-221.jpg
Celeb worship has gone wild in this thread. Some of yall defending this pic, saying **** like "because it aint sexual it's fine."
If this was their daughter they'd be ready to throw hands. The same advocates for Will's slap is defending THIS.

Back
Top Bottom