The Will Smith Slander Thread

Not surprised at people making a fake reaction collage. People love celebrity drama.

I don’t think being a comedian give you a pass from facing consequences

I don’t think being a comedian give you a pass from facing consequences

Is that an appropriate consequence is the issue here? He could have got at him on commercial break and gave him a talk, Chris woulda came back on stage and even issued a public apology right there on the spot. Boom mature handling right there

But what actually happened is so bizarre half the people think it was staged

They’re saying the Oscar’s producers didn’t clear that GI Jane joke.

I think Will could have handled this whole situation way better. Also Chris Rock is a comedian and i think there is something way worst he could have said... He could have said something about Jada's entanglements and i think that would have warranted him slapping Chris Rock. But i also think that displaced anger was more than just the joke to Will. It seemed like the joke was the last straw and Will had enough and snapped. His acceptance speech was bizzaro tho. Idk man..

Laugh it off, go kiss her head, then use your acceptance speech to say she's the most beautiful woman in the building.

If it warranted more, walk up to Chris, whisper to him that she's sensitive about it and an apology is warranted. Chris would've done it right there.

Will wildin. She been at the root of that man looking real bad in public for a couple years. I think all that other **** boiled over. Ruined what should've been a great night for him.

I think Will could have handled this whole situation way better. Also Chris Rock is a comedian and i think there is something way worst he could have said... He could have said something about Jada's entanglements and i think that would have warranted him slapping Chris Rock. But i also think that displaced anger was more than just the joke to Will. It seemed like the joke was the last straw and Will had enough and snapped. His acceptance speech was bizzaro tho. Idk man..
He was laughing at the joke though.. it seems like he noticed Jada wasn't laughing and had to prove his manhood. Jada definitely runs **** in that house. The fact that he has to live with her still getting clapped by others after doing that is just.....
Man that relationship is toxic. Chris Rock handled that about as good as anyone could. Also dudes pointing out Jada has alopecia so it's a sensitive topic. People aren't following Jada's life like that, I doubt Chris knew her medical history

It probably didn’t resonate until he saw Jada - there’s a screenshot somewhere where he frowned after the joke made.

He probably was uncomfortably/upset while laughing trying to suppress it - some people do it all the time.
That's that "this nikka really gonna make me smack him at the Oscars" laugh. Like, we already talked about it in private.

Is that an appropriate consequence is the issue here? He could have got at him on commercial break and gave him a talk, Chris woulda came back on stage and even issued a public apology right there on the spot. Boom mature handling right there

Same, I'm not for theatrics and spectacle. I'm gonna hard press him backstage, afterparty, at his car etc a stare would've let rock and the room know u about to check him

Public humiliation, public consequences

Will Smith put the memo out there and made an example

Wonder how many comedians will crack jokes about Jada hair now?

From what I seen Chris been going hard after Jada for a minute.

This was my exact reaction this morning when I heard. I still haven't watched it because deep down I think it's a ploy. The way things are these days, everything is suspect.
The fact Chris didn’t try to duck or do anything and nobody ran on stage to get Will just seems odd. Nothing about that seemed real to me

Last edited:
277527842_5470982189588515_1396902414456143991_n.jpg

Public humiliation, public consequences

Will Smith put the memo out there and made an example

Wonder how many comedians will crack jokes about Jada hair now?

From what I seen Chris been going hard after Jada for a minute.

I’m gonna say plenty more comedians gonna take a shot even more so now, perhaps not high caliber comedians, but Will certainly made himself even more vulnerable now and her too, so what’s he gonna do? Walk around slapping everyone?

This was nothing more than displaced anger, Will is obviously a good guy, that’s been a target for public humiliation for a while now, sad thing is the reason he’s been a target is SOLELY because of his role in his relationship, that’s why he’s always been viewed as weak and once again, here we are bruh ruining one of the most important moments in his acting career over something so ***** petty, yeah it was tasteless, yeah she has a condition which she sensitive about, press him if you must, ya probably gonna end up at the same after party, demand an apology from Chris, Chris doubles down and gets wreckless, then throw hands, but for Gods sake, not on that stage, right before accepting your Oscar….what an L.

I’m gonna say plenty more comedians gonna take a shot even more so now, perhaps not high caliber comedians, but Will certainly made himself even more vulnerable now and her too, so what’s he gonna do? Walk around slapping everyone?

This was nothing more than displaced anger, Will is obviously a good guy, that’s been a target for public humiliation for a while now, sad thing is the reason he’s been a target is SOLELY because of his role in his relationship, that’s why he’s always been viewed as weak and once again, here we are bruh ruining one of the most important moments in his acting career over something so ***** petty, yeah it was tasteless, yeah she has a condition which she sensitive about, press him if you must, ya probably gonna end up at the same after party, demand an apology from Chris, Chris doubles down and gets wreckless, then throw hands, but for Gods sake, not on that stage, right before accepting your Oscar….what an L.
Again, not in his face they won’t

Again, not in his face they won’t
Willing to bet, this won’t be the last time he is targeted at an event like this….won’t shock me if next year the Oscars do it again…maybe not a joke towards Jada, but def a reference to this moment….now Will is the sensitive cat unable to control his emotions….the law protects you against physical assault, not being victim of a roast..

Willing to bet, this won’t be the last time he is targeted at an event like this….won’t shock me if next year the Oscars do it again…maybe not a joke towards Jada, but def a reference to this moment….now Will is the sensitive cat unable to control his emotions….the law protects you against physical assault, not being victim of a roast..
But his whole thing was protecting Jada and not himself so he accomplished what he set out for.

If Chris Rock clowns Jada again I will be shocked

Last edited:
But his whole thing was protecting Jada and not himself so he accomplished what he set out for.

If he Chris Rock clowns Jada again I will be surprised
I’m sure the jokes about their relationship will continue, the jokes about her adulterous ways, maybbeeeee the jokes on her condition will cease, but is the message Will trying to send out is that’s it’s ok to poke at her smashing other dudes, but don’t ya dare speak on her baldness? Also, are we gonna show the same empathy for Kanye when he spazzes out? Or is this reserved for Will?

I’m sure the jokes about their relationship will continue, the jokes about her adulterous ways, maybbeeeee the jokes on her condition will cease, but is the message Will trying to send out is that’s it’s ok to poke at her smashing other dudes, but don’t ya dare speak on her baldness? Also, are we gonna show the same empathy for Kanye when he spazzes out? Or is this reserved for Will?
You’re over complicating things.

Do you think Chris Rock will clown Jada again?

If no, then Will accomplished what he intended.

Back
Top Bottom